Back like Levy................

It's been years since I posted seriously, but I've been around since AOL charged by the minute. Don't look at my number of posts, look at my member number. Me posting here is like catching a coelacanth off the West African coast, but here I am.

Never before have I seen such a bunch of whiny and negative biatches. Levy is only on a few short months as GM and he is roundly crucified! Why? Not enough experience? His ZERO win record as a GM? Please. There's a season the games are actually played, and until I see a team on the field, I simply can't pass judgement. Too many times in the NFL, there have been teams that looked like crap at the outset and wound up smelling like roses at the season's end.

Losman on the trading block? Seriously people-his contract is still small and workable and his full potential has not been fully tested. Is he good? Bad? Hell, I dunno, but then again, neither does anyone else until there's an O-Line in front of him and a coaching staff with a backbone giving him a shot. Mularkey proved to be spineless and gave in to pressure from the owner and from veterans. This was his biggest failure. No leadership ended resulting in a crap season. Is Jauron better? Worse? Let's play some games and find out.

I may be an old an cranky dinosaur from the years of TBD past, but count me in as an optimist first and a realist 2nd.

JP Losman will start.

Moulds will be traded rather than cut.

McGahee will make up for his disappointing 05 season.

That is all.

Eric C

ChicagoRic

It's been years since I posted seriously, but I've been around since AOL charged by the minute.  Don't look at my number of posts, look at my member number.  Me posting here is like catching a coelacanth off the West African coast, but here I am.

Never before have I seen such a bunch of whiny and negative biatches.  Levy is only on a few short months as GM and he is roundly crucified!  Why?  Not enough experience?  His ZERO win record as a GM?            Please.  There's a season the games are actually played, and until I see a team on the field, I simply can't pass judgement.  Too many times in the NFL, there have been teams that looked like crap at the outset and wound up smelling like roses at the season's end.

Losman on the trading block?  Seriously people-his contract is still small and workable and his full potential has not been fully tested.  Is he good?  Bad?  Hell, I dunno, but then again, neither does anyone else until there's an O-Line in front of him and a coaching staff with a backbone giving him a shot.  Mularkey proved to be spineless and gave in to pressure from the owner and from veterans.  This was his biggest failure.  No leadership ended resulting in a crap season.  Is Jauron better?  Worse?  Let's play some games and find out.

I may be an old an cranky dinosaur from the years of TBD past, but count me in as an optimist first and a realist 2nd.

JP Losman will start.

That is all.

Eric C

ChicagoRic

646453[/snapback]

Welcome back! :angry:

I agree with ChicagoRic. I have been a Bills fan my whole life. I grew up in Buffalo in the 90's, watching those great teams. I have been coming to TBD for a long time just watching the people on this message board just criticize the moves the Bills have made this season, from the Coaching hire to the signing of Nall. Me, I can't wait for the draft to see what the Bills will do. I can't wait for the season to start so I can see how the Bills will perform. It seams like we as fans get the cart before the horse to much. Let's see what ML, and DJ can do with this team. We were a franchise that was built to a dynasty (at least an AFC dynasty) in the early 90's, let's see if ML, and DJ can help bring us back to that level. It will not be easy, but it is doable.

I totally agree ChicagoRic & thanks for your rare thoughts....I didn't mean you rarely think, I meant your thoughts come rarely...no that's not quite right either...You know what my thoughts are, I think. :angry:

& Northwestenbill....How safe is that eyebrow???

It would be absolutely ludicrous to trade/or cut JPL.

Firstly(as any reasonable thinker knows) we still have no idea what we have in him.

Secondly, if we were to trade/or cut him we would be hit with a $2.079M cap deficit.

It would simply make no sense to do it.

I know some would say...

"Since when did decisions around Buffalo have to make any sense"

But I think those people are perhaps a tad jaded & unable to make reasonable assessments at this time. :D

Great post.

If JP is realeased and I am wrong, i shall shave one eyebrow entirely off.

646458[/snapback]

You did not specify when, or from what team. So if the Ravens release their third string QB by the name of JP Losman after the 2009 season, I will provide you a razor. :angry:

Guest dog14787
It's been years since I posted seriously, but I've been around since AOL charged by the minute.  Don't look at my number of posts, look at my member number.  Me posting here is like catching a coelacanth off the West African coast, but here I am.

Never before have I seen such a bunch of whiny and negative biatches.  Levy is only on a few short months as GM and he is roundly crucified!  Why?  Not enough experience?  His ZERO win record as a GM?            Please.  There's a season the games are actually played, and until I see a team on the field, I simply can't pass judgement.  Too many times in the NFL, there have been teams that looked like crap at the outset and wound up smelling like roses at the season's end.

Losman on the trading block?  Seriously people-his contract is still small and workable and his full potential has not been fully tested.  Is he good?  Bad?  Hell, I dunno, but then again, neither does anyone else until there's an O-Line in front of him and a coaching staff with a backbone giving him a shot.  Mularkey proved to be spineless and gave in to pressure from the owner and from veterans.  This was his biggest failure.  No leadership ended resulting in a crap season.  Is Jauron better?  Worse?  Let's play some games and find out.

JP Losman will start.

That is all.

Eric C

ChicagoRic

646453[/snapback]

:angry: This forum needs people like you. I'm kind of new here, but I get the impression more than half the people on here could care less about the Buffalo Bills. And a quarter of them have gone mad. That only leaves precious few Real die hard Bills Fans that are still functioning properly. I hope to hear from you again, its nice to read some good old common sense. I hope your right about J.P. Losman and Mcgahee to, Mcgahee is a big hero of mine. Stick Lee Evans in there and you have your core . The Bills are awful fast on the offensive side of the ball and will create alot of problems for defenses. :D Nobody circles the Wagons like the Buffalo Bills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JP Losman will start.

That is all.

Eric C

ChicagoRic

646453[/snapback]

Thank you Sir, may I have another? :angry:

JP Losman will start.

That is all.

Eric C

ChicagoRic

646453[/snapback]

Please post more often. It's nice to read a thoughtful post like yours among the work of so many kindergartners.

JP Losman will start.

That is all.

Eric C

ChicagoRic

646453[/snapback]

But, But, But Vince Young #8 pick to Buffalo, JP sucks, No Bentley and Hutchinson, Marv old, Ralph really old, Recess time gotta go

Finally some people with intellegnet thoughts are coming back to post rather then the doom and gloomers that seemed to have taken over the place. Wait to see the final product before you judge it. We are not going to be SB bound next year (well probably not) but this team could surprise some. There are too many variables right now that you cannot compare players to last year cause its not the same. We have a new coach, new schemes, new philosophy's, and no more trick plays that never worked.

Trogdor rules