Tags on NFL Network

Rubes

Just listened to Tagliabue on NFL Network as the meetings came to an end...

FWIW, sounded like Tags indicated that a deal with L.A. might be on the horizon. He said it was probably the one issue he wants resolved before he leaves office, and he hinted that some kind of decision might be made at the May meetings.

I didn't catch a lot of the details, so I don't know exactly what might be agreed upon then other than perhaps a site for a stadium. But he didn't mention anything about whether this would be an expansion team vs. you-know-what.

FWIW, sounded like Tags indicated that a deal with L.A. might be on the horizon. He said it was probably the one issue he wants resolved before he leaves office, and he hinted that some kind of decision might be made at the May meetings.

I didn't catch a lot of the details, so I don't know exactly what might be agreed upon then other than perhaps a site for a stadium. But he didn't mention anything about whether this would be an expansion team vs. you-know-what.

646388[/snapback]

If they do the deal with the LA Coliseum it will not be finished until the earliest in 2009. I really don't think there is going to be an expansion team immediately, or even move a team here and play in the Rose Bowl for two years. So they may announce an expansion team to be playing in 3-4 years.

646388[/snapback]

they won't move the bills, especially not while RW is alive.

We should give up The Bills to LA.

Afterall, it's a known fact that The Bills will stink for several more years.

Why bother having them and their mess hanging around anymore if they're going to move anyway?

Ralph, do the right thing. Move the team in your lifetime.

It'll get you a free pass into the HOF.

Just think of what it will be like making that speech in Canton next Summer.

...the tales of brave Ulysses, how his naked ears were tortured by the Sirens sweetly singing...