Draft 1 Month away

TDRupp

I think, okay hope, that out of a combination of necessity, the best player available ideology, and some serious discussion outside of robbing banks in the Bills war room, we take Vernon Davis. They want a OT or an DT but there simply isn't a good enough one at #8. The real studs, Mario, Hawk, are gone. There isn't a great enough trade on the board to drop a few spots and take Bunkley, and there are solid OL and DT to be found in the next two rounds, along with the extra #4 we may get from Houston. With essentially 3 #3's, we could even move up and get two #2's, grabbing a solid guard or tackle and a solid DT. The other option is Huff but Davis is the choice.

At this point I see

Either Vernon Davis. I dont think Eric will be here and I dont see us bringing in a high profile replacement.....if you had Davis on the field it would take pressure off of Evans. We have been needing a difference maker at TE anyway for years....if our 2nd round pick from last year recupes and comes back we could have a very good 2 Tight End set.

Or

We trade down.....we have mulitple needs and this is a DEEP draft.

My first choice is Huff, my 2nd is still Haloti Ngata.

Although I am warming up to Winston Justice, I've done a bit of research on him over the last few days and he seems like a very talented kid (and I do mean kid, he's only 20)

646171[/snapback]

huff should be gone by 8 dont ya think?

Bunkley or Huff.

More than likely it will be Huff. Can anyone say Henry Jones.

646184[/snapback]

that is what I was thinking and we are weak (bowens) and old (vincent) at Safety.