Immigration

Man this is an idiotic argument which gang is worse locally in VA,

644504[/snapback]

You mean more idiotic than you proclaiming "the latinos just have a couple of screwballs that go on rape binges on the bike trails"? Is that even possible? Anyone?

Thanks for your input. Surprised more police agencies aren't beating your door down with huge checks for your insight. :doh:

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean more idiotic than you proclaiming "the latinos just have a couple of screwballs that go on rape binges on the bike trails"?  Is that even possible? Anyone?

644587[/snapback]

Yeah, I didn't even know where to begin with that one. So I just let it go.

Actually you're wrong there.  MS-13 is one of the baddest gang's out there nationally and they have a huge presence in the local area.  This is an hispanic gang and consists largely of illegals.  They are even making inroads to upperclass neighborhoods.

http://www.wboc.com/Global/story.asp?S=4678456

644450[/snapback]

Another problem regarding gangs that still seems to be flying under the national radar...

http://www.nbc17.com/news/4228063/detail.html

Detective Hunter Glass is a an Army veteran and Fayetteville gang officer.

"We do know through intelligence that some gang members are actually sent into the military to learn about military tactics," Glass said.

Glass showed NBC 17 footage of a known gang member just back from Iraq firing on two California police officers -- he kills one quickly using tactics perfected on the battlefield.

"Using strictly military tactics he learned in the Marine Corps, he applies suppressive fire power right into the corner," Glass explains. "He didn't learn those tactics as a gang member."

A SWAT team eventually shoots and kills the Marine.

"I'm one gang officer in this entire country and I'm getting phone calls from the Army, Marines and the Air Force advising me that they are seeing (signs of gang activity)," Glass said. "It's an issue."

The Golden Age of Fat, Dumb, and Happy could very soon come to an end...

Watching CNN cover the protests last night, it sure was heartwarming watching all the MS-13 and other gang hand signals being flashed to the cameras, pretty much to a man.

644630[/snapback]

Wait a minute, you mean that idiots and thugs will take any excuse to blow off all responsibility so they can riot and "protest"?? I'm shocked. :doh:

Maybe we can sell L.A. to France for a couple cases of wine.

Wait a minute, you mean that idiots and thugs will take any excuse to blow off all responsibility so they can riot and "protest"??  I'm shocked.  :doh:

644642[/snapback]

I hoping for the big earthquake myself. Sorry to some of my friends there, but sometimes good men and women must die for the bigger cause.

Wait a minute, you mean that idiots and thugs will take any excuse to blow off all responsibility so they can riot and "protest"??  I'm shocked.  :doh:

644642[/snapback]

Ah, so it was "only the bad ones" protesting, huh?

See....youre part of the problem! :P

Why?  :doh:

644663[/snapback]

I think it had to do with a little something about taking me out with the illegals "earthquake style." If that happens hold on to your hats because without LA there would be on Idol, 24, Survivor. Hmm, on second thought let the shaking commence.

I think it had to do with a little something about taking me out with the illegals "earthquake style."  If that happens hold on to your hats because without LA there would be on Idol, 24, Survivor.  Hmm, on second thought let the shaking commence.

644672[/snapback]

That's right, 24's in LA.

There won't be a quake. Not with Jack Bauer on the job.

That's right, 24's in LA. 

There won't be a quake.  Not with Jack Bauer on the job.

644678[/snapback]

Hey didn't he drop a nuke in Las Vegas or near there in one show, because he couldn't disarm it. Jack is only human after all.

Besides if he was so good, we wouldn't have this immigration problem.

Hey didn't he drop a nuke in Las Vegas or near there in one show, because he couldn't disarm it.  Jack is only human after all.

644684[/snapback]

Drop it? What, was he carrying it like a loaf of bread? I can hear it now, "Damn, wouldn't you know I just hit double zero!"

Drop it?  What, was he carrying it like a loaf of bread?  I can hear it now,  "Damn, wouldn't you know I just hit double zero!"

644687[/snapback]

It was in an airplane with his boss. He let the boss fly it into the ground, and jack jumped out into a pit in total darkness and didn't hurt himself.

It was in an airplane with his boss.  He let the boss fly it into the ground, and jack jumped out into a pit in total darkness and didn't hurt himself.

644689[/snapback]

Wait, wait, wait. He jumped out of a crashing plane and didn't get hurt? Holy cow, do anvils fall on his and a topple off when the lump on his head forms? Chuck Jones would be proud.

Wait, wait, wait. He jumped out of a crashing plane and didn't get hurt?  Holy cow, do anvils fall on his and a topple off when the lump on his head forms?  Chuck Jones would be proud.

644692[/snapback]

Who's Chuck Jones?

Like I said, real believable, jump out of a plane, a mile from where a nuke goes off, not a scratch, and no radiation poisoning issues. :doh:

Wait, wait, wait. He jumped out of a crashing plane and didn't get hurt?  Holy cow, do anvils fall on his and a topple off when the lump on his head forms?  Chuck Jones would be proud.

644692[/snapback]

He did have a parachute. And the nuke was detonated in a valley, with a largish hill between Bauer and it, and I think it was a smallish nuke. They at least tried to give it a veneer of realism.

But he has, to date, shot and killed something like 84 people. Most of whom were shooting back at him. I don't recall him ever getting hit by a bullet.