miami got culpepper, that is sick

:P guess we know who the first to win the division besides New England will be

he is like a more tan jim kelly, now we'll see how fish fans felt when playing against jimbo :lol: what will really suck is those short yardage runs where he is unstoppable

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

he is like a more tan jim kelly,  now we'll see how fish fans felt when playing against jimbo  :lol: what will really suck is those short yardage runs where he is unstoppable

640933[/snapback]

This has only been done for a week or so. You're just now finding this out? :P

he is like a more tan jim kelly,  now we'll see how fish fans felt when playing against jimbo  :lol: what will really suck is those short yardage runs where he is unstoppable

640933[/snapback]

Bah, he's a turnover waiting to happen.. while he IS an upgrade over just about anyone the 'phins have had at QB in recent history, he isn't going to be a savior.

If you listen to the radio stations here he's the second coming of Dan Marino (I dont know about that you'd have to ask his wife, he was after all noted for his 'quick release).

Bah, he's a turnover waiting to happen.. while he IS an upgrade over just about anyone the 'phins have had at QB in recent history, he isn't going to be a savior.

640985[/snapback]

You miss the point. DC doesn't have to be "a savior". They are building and have in place pieces for a great supporting cast. The 'phins are light years ahead of the Bills and Buffalo doesn't seem to be willing to close the gap. :lol:

He's just coming off a three ligament tear in his knee. That's the same injury that Willis had. He's still in rehab and might be ready for camp. Daunte's an upgrade, but he's not the player he used to be. Miami will be improved, but their defense is ageing and they're beatable. I wouldn't pencil them in at the top of the division just yet.

anyboday watch the Vikings before Dante got hurt last year. How did throwing in a general area and have not having Moss there to go get it end up. How was it not throwing to coverage all shifted to one side of the field to defense Moss. Not so good.

I'm not saying Dante sucks, all I'm saying is that last year was his first without Moss, and I'm telling you if you looked at his games and JPs, and you were deciding who to go with off of those games, it would be a hard decision.

Also, Brad Johnson looked so much better, would you be fearing the Fins if they signed him?

Oh, we will not even talk bout the knee.

The Dolphins get another criminal to add to their roster of miscreants. What makes you think that Dante "oops I fumbled again" is going to be the stable quality leader that is needed to run Nick Saban's offense.

Honestly you sould like a fantasy football geek who is in love with numbers and does not look beyond statistics for the qualities needed in a quarterback such as leadership, comittment and dedication.

Dante is nothing more then the personification of the "me" generation athlete who would much prefer to get a hummer from a cheap whore on a cruise ship then prepare for the next game.

I would surmise that Miami is just the place for this self-centered, out-of-control sex maniac and I am sure his stay in Miami will be a short one.

By the way, it is difficult to run when you have had all your knee ligaments ripped beyond comprehension.

:lol: guess we know who the first to win the division besides New England will be

he is like a more tan jim kelly,  now we'll see how fish fans felt when playing against jimbo  :blush: what will really suck is those short yardage runs where he is unstoppable

640933[/snapback]

All World McGahee runs pretty well for having all of his replaced though.

If getting a hummer is ok for the President of the United States, in his work place no less, then I would think a NFL QB getting one while on a boat, during the off season, shouldn't be that big a deal. Besides I don't think that's what he has been charged with anyway. I'm guessing that you can get a lap dance in a Minnesota strip club so what's the big deal. Club's bring in feature dancer's from other parts of the country to dance and you don't see them getting brought up on charges like this. If he weren't who he was he wouldn't even be charged, just like the 2 non NFL guys who have admitted to having "contact" with the strippers.

Miami may be making some good moves but here me out. DC tore the big three right, Willis tore the big three right. Difference is Willis was 21 years old without a prior injury and physically more gifted, DC has been taking a beating on artificial turf for the better part of 5 years. Willis is a freak of nature, anyone who has ever had that type of injury and is able to squat and jog 4 months later is remarkable. DC will not be the same QB he was. Although he is worth a shot for a second round pick, I dont believe he will be that factor he once was. Also no more RW in miami Brown is going to have to carry the load and whos the new back up, ohh thats right Travis Minor. There defense is getting older and are not as dominant s they once were. DC will not see the field until at least OCT. Or NOV. thats a nasty injury especially with the weight DC carries. Having had 2 ACL surgeries myself I know how hard it is to even trust your knee, let alone play football.

i'm not at all afraid of a guy who has fumbled more times in his # of starts than Bledsoe. Culpepper doesn't scare me. Take away all his toss ups to moss and you have an average QB who took 2 years to get good at his offense...miami won't be world beaters this year...

If getting a hummer is ok for the President of the United States, in his work place no less, then I would think a NFL QB getting one while on a boat, during the off season, shouldn't be that big a deal.

an NFL QB.

Anyway, that's the sad thing. No one thinks that either incident is a 'big deal'.

If getting a hummer is ok for the President of the United States, in his work place no less, then I would think a NFL QB getting one while on a boat, during the off season, shouldn't be that big a deal.

an NFL QB.

Anyway, that's the sad thing.  No one thinks that either incident is a 'big deal'.

641186[/snapback]

If getting a hummer is wrong, then my friends I dont want to be right.