LOST 2.16 Discussion Thread

I'm still enjoying being the "Town Dick". Don't rain on my parade.

640291[/snapback]

You and your ranch tooth better simmer down before I start a thread about....about......about.....geez I can't think of anything worse than American Idol or 24.

And I betcha that mentioning a relatively well-written show like Lost in the same breath as AmIdol and 24 just set somebody's teeth to grinding. :lol:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You and your ranch tooth better simmer down before I start a thread about....about......about.....geez I can't think of anything worse than American Idol or 24.

And I betcha that mentioning a relatively well-written show like Lost in the same breath as AmIdol and 24 just set somebody's teeth to grinding.  :lol:

640593[/snapback]

How about starting a thread about "Wife Swap?" That has got to be one of the most annoying shows out there.

Yeah, Lost should not be mentioned in the same breath as any of the reality shows. It's definitely not one. :P

Not by me.  Of the women on the show past and present I think only Kate is hotter.

640471[/snapback]

As Sawyer said a couple of episodes ago to Kate,"You and "Tokyo Rose", Hot Oil Death Match. My money's on you "Sheena". :lol:

I do'nt know if that's the exact quote, but you all remember.

Anyone else wondering where all the food is coming from?  I thought they ate it all in one big party.  Hurly has had ranch dressing and candy bars while Locke and Jack apparently have cereal.

640104[/snapback]

I'm thinking the guy that plays Hurley is unable or unwilling to lose the weight in "real life", so he's forcing the writers to keep coming up with ways to get him food so he can stay plausibly fat on the show.

I'm thinking the guy that plays Hurley is unable or unwilling to lose the weight in "real life", so he's forcing the writers to keep coming up with ways to get him food so he can stay plausibly fat on the show.

644039[/snapback]

I don't think anyone on this cast has dropped a pound.