College & Pro Football weekly's.....

...Mock Draft, gangster talk for a simulated draft, has the Bills selecting cornerbacks with their FIRST TWO selections, namely TYE HILL of clemson & JONATHAN JOSEPH of south carolina-while passing over the likes of HALOTI NGATA/MARCUS MCNEIL in the first and KO SIMPSON/DARRYN COLLEDGE/ORIEN HARRIS in the second. By virtue of these bizarre, berzerk,biased, and barbaric projections dave&aaron klein of College & Pro Football weekly haVE proven themsleves to be BEEF STEWS!GANGSTER TALK FOR NOBODIES, RIIIIGHT? They should like cop a stroll and get in the wind RIIIGHT? Now to squash the BEEF, gangster talk for ISSUE, here is Elegant Elliots top eight overall projections and my extended, defacto, irrefutable FULL PROJECTION FOR the DEHYDRATED DIABETICS..THE QUARANTINE QUADRAPALEGICS KNOWN AS THE BUFFALO BILLS...THIS IS THE COUP DE GRACE!!

1.Hou-Bush

2.No-Leinhart (will be traded however)

3.Tenn-Cutler

4.NYJ-Mario

5.GB-AJ Hawk (Check out the DELTOIDS!)

6.SF-Huff

7.OAK-THE DISENFRANCHISED VINCE YOUNG

8.BUFF-THE FINANCIAL GENIUS HALOTI NGATA, THE MAN WITH UNIMPEACHABLE CREDIBILITY AND AN IRREPRESSABLE ZEST FOR LIFE I HAVE NEVER SEEN SINCE STERN, THE GENIUS OF ALL GENIUSES!

2.DARRYN COLLEDGE OT BOISE

3A.GREG BLUE S GEORGIA

3B. KELLY JENNINGS CB MIAMI

4.TAITUSI LUTUI OT USC

5.ANDRE HALL RB SF

6.OMAR GAITHER LB TENN

7.PARAYS HARALSON DE TENN

...Mock Draft, gangster talk for a simulated draft, has the Bills selecting cornerbacks with their FIRST TWO selections, namely TYE HILL of clemson & JONATHAN JOSEPH of south carolina-while passing over the likes of HALOTI NGATA/MARCUS MCNEIL in the first and KO SIMPSON/DARRYN COLLEDGE/ORIEN HARRIS in the second.  By virtue of these bizarre, berzerk,biased, and barbaric projections  dave&aaron klein of College & Pro Football weekly haVE proven themsleves to be BEEF STEWS!GANGSTER TALK FOR NOBODIES, RIIIIGHT? They should like cop a stroll and get in the wind RIIIGHT? Now to squash the BEEF, gangster talk for ISSUE, here is Elegant Elliots top eight overall projections and my extended, defacto, irrefutable FULL PROJECTION FOR the DEHYDRATED DIABETICS..THE QUARANTINE QUADRAPALEGICS KNOWN AS THE BUFFALO BILLS...THIS IS THE COUP DE GRACE!!

1.Hou-Bush

3.Tenn-Cutler

4.NYJ-Mario

6.SF-Huff

8.BUFF-THE FINANCIAL GENIUS HALOTI NGATA, THE MAN WITH UNIMPEACHABLE CREDIBILITY AND AN IRREPRESSABLE ZEST FOR LIFE I HAVE NEVER SEEN SINCE STERN, THE GENIUS OF ALL GENIUSES!

3A.GREG BLUE S GEORGIA

4.TAITUSI LUTUI OT USC

5.ANDRE HALL RB SF

6.OMAR GAITHER LB TENN

639261[/snapback]

Apparently Darwin missed one. :doh:

3A.GREG BLUE S GEORGIA

4.TAITUSI LUTUI OT USC

5.ANDRE HALL RB SF

6.OMAR GAITHER LB TENN

639261[/snapback]

HI. HOW ARE YOU? THE WEATHER IS FINE HERE ON EARTH. HOW ARE THINGS ON JUPITER?

...Mock Draft, gangster talk for a simulated draft, has the Bills selecting cornerbacks with their FIRST TWO selections, namely TYE HILL of clemson & JONATHAN JOSEPH of south carolina-while passing over the likes of HALOTI NGATA/MARCUS MCNEIL in the first and KO SIMPSON/DARRYN COLLEDGE/ORIEN HARRIS in the second.  By virtue of these bizarre, berzerk,biased, and barbaric projections  dave&aaron klein of College & Pro Football weekly haVE proven themsleves to be BEEF STEWS!GANGSTER TALK FOR NOBODIES, RIIIIGHT? They should like cop a stroll and get in the wind RIIIGHT? Now to squash the BEEF, gangster talk for ISSUE, here is Elegant Elliots top eight overall projections and my extended, defacto, irrefutable FULL PROJECTION FOR the DEHYDRATED DIABETICS..THE QUARANTINE QUADRAPALEGICS KNOWN AS THE BUFFALO BILLS...THIS IS THE COUP DE GRACE!!

1.Hou-Bush

3.Tenn-Cutler

4.NYJ-Mario

6.SF-Huff

3A.GREG BLUE S GEORGIA

4.TAITUSI LUTUI OT USC

5.ANDRE HALL RB SF

6.OMAR GAITHER LB TENN

639261[/snapback]

This is quite honestly the worst mock I have seen yet, if you think that Brick is not going to be gone your high.Pay attention to whats going on. Furthermore, If Ferguson is there we will take him over Ngata. Sorry man its almost like you have no experience at all.Smack yourself. :doh:

1.Hou-Bush

3.Tenn-Cutler

4.NYJ-Mario

6.SF-Huff

3A.GREG BLUE S GEORGIA

4.TAITUSI LUTUI OT USC

5.ANDRE HALL RB SF

6.OMAR GAITHER LB TENN

639261[/snapback]

That you LA? You forget your meds again.

1.Hou-Bush

3.Tenn-Cutler

4.NYJ-Mario

6.SF-Huff

3A.GREG BLUE S GEORGIA

4.TAITUSI LUTUI OT USC

5.ANDRE HALL RB SF

6.OMAR GAITHER LB TENN

639261[/snapback]

Dumbest post of all time

Dumbest post of all time

639323[/snapback]

I'd would have agreed with you until i read the anti-losman thread started by JDG. Its a anti-losman circle jerk between him, vabills and holcombs arm.