Abraham a Falcon with the help of the Broncos

JoeF

Trade

Broncos now hold picks 15 and 22 of the first round. Rumor is they want a QB with their pick...so....Whats the value of Moulds and the #8 for the 15, 22

Draft value chart says 8th pick is worth 1400

15th is worth 1050

22nd is worth 780

Moulds' value would be 430 which is like a mid second rounder

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I wonder if marv is listening.

Could the Broncos be stocking up on 1st rounders to make a pitch for Moulds? Moulds for the #22 pick?? (yes I know Moulds alone probably won't get us a 1st rounder, but I hope Marv makes whatever team is interested pay for him)

The Jets will trade picks 4 & 29 to Houston & draft Matt Leinart.

Everyone in the media is saying Bush to Houston-they signed Davis to a big contract last year & they need D'Brick, not Bush.

638249[/snapback]

...and Bush goes to.....wow....NO? Where they are uncertain of Deuce's recovery

This actually has some implications for the Moulds trade possibilities, as #15 is probably about the time Santonio Holmes is drafted, and WR is the Broncos' #1 need. DT is the other one, and Bunkley would be the guy here.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I wonder if marv is listening.

Could the Broncos be stocking up on 1st rounders to make a pitch for Moulds? Moulds for the #22 pick?? (yes I know Moulds alone probably won't get us a 1st rounder, but I hope Marv makes whatever team is interested pay for him)

638250[/snapback]

If they are willing to part with both the 15 and the 22nd they can have a legit shot at Cutler or Young at #8 and they can have Moulds....

We get more reasonable contracts for both an offensive and defensive lineman

Trade

Broncos now hold picks 15 and 22 of the first round.  Rumor is they want a QB with their pick...so....Whats the value of Moulds and the #8 for the 15, 22

Draft value chart says 8th pick is worth 1400

15th is worth 1050

22nd is worth 780

Moulds' value would be 430 which is like a mid second rounder

638241[/snapback]

I'd offer Moulds in another deal to a team out of the conference.

Instead I'd trade our 1st which again is valued at 1400.

The 15th is they acquired is worth 1050

Their 2nd Round pick is #61 is worth 300

I say cut our losses and make the trade. As 5 picks in the top 100 would be very valuable and go a long way in building up this roster. Heck we might end up with 6 if can get another day one pick for Moulds and than have some bargaining power if want to move back into the 1st.

...and Bush goes to.....wow....NO?  Where they are uncertain of Deuce's recovery

638253[/snapback]

I don't see the Saints taking Bush. As they just signed former Viking Michael Bennett to back up Deuce. To me Bush would fit best with the Jets because of Curtis Martin's age and his receiving ability would help out due to the failures of McCairens and Coles living up to expectations. Not to mention with Pennington and Ramsey both being question marks the stability of a good running game now and into the future are a good thing.

I don't see the Saints taking Bush. As they just signed former Viking Michael Bennett to back up Deuce. To me Bush would fit best with the Jets because of Curtis Martin's age and his receiving ability would help out due to the failures of McCairens and Coles living up to expectations. Not to mention with Pennington and Ramsey both being question marks the stability of a good running game now and into the future are a good thing.

638274[/snapback]

Forgot about Bennett...thanks Jokeman..

KFFL says that the Broncos want to trade up for one of the QBs...

Broncos | Targeting QB with No. 15 overall pick

Tue, 21 Mar 2006 16:35:07 -0800

ESPNews reports the Denver Broncos are expected to target a quarterback after acquiring the No. 15 overall pick from the Atlanta Falcons in a three-team deal.

Problem is, there is no way in hell they can get one of the top 3 QBs by sitting at #15.

Tenn, The NY Jets, Oakland, Arizona and Baltimore all pick ahead of the Broncos. I see the Titans definitely taking a QB, and the Raiders taking one as well...so basically that leaves 3 teams ahead of Denver who could easily take a QB. They need to trade up even more to get one.