(OT) Halloween is just around the corner

ACor58

I love Halloween and need some help with costume ideas. I am not worried about offending anyone so feel free to give me your best ideas.

46760[/snapback]

Dress up as a bruised, bloodied and battered Drew Bledsoe. After receiving your treat trip over the path on your way out.

Or you could dress up as the Mike Williams turnstile.

My uncle once dressed in a very unique costume for an all adult party. He took a sheet, painted it black, then cut a hole in the middle large enough for his head. He then covered his head in white plastic, threw a new toilet seat around his neck, covered his head in chocolate pudding with chopped peanuts...

He was a stevestojan head! You'd fit right in around this board... :devil:

I love Halloween and need some help with costume ideas. I am not worried about offending anyone so feel free to give me your best ideas.

46760[/snapback]

Last year I took a broken keyboard shelf off my old desk, painted it black, and strapped it to my back...

...refrigerator magnet. :devil:

Last year I took a broken keyboard shelf off my old desk, painted it black, and strapped it to my back...

...refrigerator magnet.  :)

46832[/snapback]

I had a similar one about 10 years ago. I safety-pinned a bunch of small stuffed animals to my clothes. It was "Animal Magnetism". One chick said, "What are you supposed to be? Road kill?" :devil:

Another one in a similar vein: buy a package of those single serving cereal boxes. "Stab" each one with a plastic knife and have "blood" (use nail polish or something similar) running from the "wounds". Tell people you're a "Cereal Killer".

Last year I was Steve Bartman. I saw 3 other guys with the same costume. I need something a little more original this year.