So I'm sitting with Bills fans watching the games

ICE

The first one you pick I mean not EVERYTHING is on Bledsoe.  Even you must agree.  But I also feel bledsoe is done.

A person can believe a player is done AND not believe EVERYTHING is this players fault.  sorry man, gonna have to try harder.

BTW...that is my possition. Bledsoe is done, but not everything that is wrong with this offense is his problem.

47160[/snapback]

Got your resume into the Kerry campaign yet?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a team that let go of their starting QB, WR and RB this year, and they just got shut out for the 1st time since 1977. It's ugly to watch. Their OL is looking terrible as well. Not so fun being a 49er fan right now, even though they are getting Dorsey/Lloyd/Barlow/Woods playing time.

So, whatever thought happens to enter your mind at anytime is considered intelligence? Since your take(s) on things often times appears to be so much dust blowing in the wind, which intelligent position have you held over the past six months or so that I can sink my teeth into and learn from?

I will pass it off as one of his blow up games he has each year. He has 1-2 of them then sucks the rest of the time.

The greater question is, when we are sitting here in December and AGAIN he has looked, dazed, confused and played poorly...will the die hards STILL clammor for his return?

Will they still insist we need an all pro line with all pro WR's, TE's and Backs to help drew win. Esp when NO team has all of that?

I mean what's next? Ask the opposing team to field 8 guys instead of 11? a 5 second rule before rushing? What's next to help drew be successful?

In what language is weathervane spelled with a "y"? I only ask because you use it so often to be condescending and it only makes you look more like a fuggin retard.

ICE....I agree with most of your points. I dont think Moulds is quite done and I think our WRs can still learn a lot from him. I also don't like it when a team shows no loyalty to veterans who have stuck with them through it all. EM could have jumped ship but he had loyalty and to just dump him off because he may not be the same WR he was when he was 27 is not the kind of thing I think a good organization should do.

I am also not ready to dump TH just because I'm not sure if Willis will ever be back to his form. I do think that guys like him and Evans should be getting much more invovled though.

peace

In what language is weathervane spelled with a "y"? I only ask because you use it so often to be condescending and it only makes you look more like a fuggin retard.

47285[/snapback]

In the language of TBD. That is his moniker and that is the original spelling it was coined with as I recall (by whomever came up with the increasingly appropriate term). Simple tradition.

I could honestly care less what you think. You can agree with his points this week - they'll change just like the wind depending on the amount of attention he requires at a given time.

71st Street Depot on 71st and mingo. On the SW corner there is a gas station. Right behind it (south) is the place.

But with you being a dorky Zero State fan....I don't know if you would be accepted....  :P    :)

47166[/snapback]

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :) They will beat OU's ass this year. Our stud QB is cleared for practice.

I was also there watching the GB game. I wasn't there for the early games. I'll keep an eye out for you Sunday for the NE game.

In the language of TBD.  That is his moniker and that is the original spelling it was coined with as I recall (by whomever came up with the increasingly appropriate term).  Simple tradition. 

I could honestly care less what you think.  You can agree with his points this week - they'll change just like the wind depending on the amount of attention he requires at a given time.

47322[/snapback]

Actually it has never been my moniker. That name is 'ICE' the one I used way back when I played the original Laser tag game called "Photon" on a national level. (Note: yes Photon had places across the country and Tulsa Ok hosted the first national championship in 87' I believe).

Unlike you that honestly does require attention, hense personal attacks against posters vs posting anything of substance, I don't need the 'attention' at all. Again a falacy created by a handful of posters like yourself.

:)

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :P  They will beat OU's ass this year.  Our stud QB is cleared for practice.

I was also there watching the GB game.  I wasn't there for the early games.  I'll keep an eye out for you Sunday for the NE game.

47358[/snapback]

I will grant you zero state is teh 3rd best team in the Big 12. the problem is the gap between #1 and the rest is so large. Look I appreciate OSU is trying but OU contends for national championships every year. This is the way it is, has been and will be for a long long time. OSU just happens to be in the wrong state :)

Wow that was pretty good. They say John Kerry can argue one side of an arguement or not. Your lost dude. Teams win games and it dosent matter who you think is done, cuz you dont know you aint him (Moulds or Bledsoe). This team will show its colors this Sunday, Bledsoe aint done, Moulds aint done, theyre just getting started. Its really great they way you provoke people into responding, you do have a knack for that. When it comes to ball players, well we're all the same, just guessing at it all. By the way, Bill Bellicheck stopped me in the airport the other day, no really.

Wow that was pretty good. They say John Kerry can argue one side of an arguement or not. Your lost dude. Teams win games and it dosent matter who you think is done, cuz you dont know you aint him (Moulds or Bledsoe). This team will show its colors this Sunday, Bledsoe aint done, Moulds aint done, theyre just getting started. Its really great they way you provoke people into responding, you do have a knack for that. When it comes to ball players, well we're all the same, just guessing at it all. By the way, Bill Bellicheck stopped me in the airport the other day, no really.

47384[/snapback]

Actually No on several levels.

No I am not guessing. Bledsoe is done as a starting QB in the national Football league.

No. Eric moulds is not the eric moulds of old and not worth the cap number of his contract.

No, this post was not meant to provoke anyone into anything.

On some other note, If you talked to BB that is great. What does it have to do with my original post? Nothing I can think of.

And YES...an average joe like me can tell when an athlete is finished. Maybe it is because I am one or maybe it's because I have common sense. Take your pick.

As for Bledsoe and Moulds "just getting started" wasn't that supposed to happen about 2 years ago?

Unlike you that honestly does require attention, hense personal attacks against posters vs posting anything of substance, I don't need the 'attention' at all. Again a falacy created by a handful of posters like yourself.

47373[/snapback]

Sure. That's why you just had to throw in that "My knee injury was worse than..." into your post. And announce your divorce. And your mental imbalance. And getting fired from your job. And getting fired from your job again. And you're leaving the board. And you're leaving the board again. And again. And again. There are probably 100 more examples.

You just keep telling yourself you post things of substance. If you throw enough s.h.i.t. at the wall (pun intended), eventually something HAS to stick.

You're pretty much a parody of everything you supposedly despise. Kind of like "The Who" at the end of their run.

Sure.  That's why you just had to throw in that "My knee injury was worse than..." into your post.  And announce your divorce.  And your mental imbalance.  And getting fired from your job.  And getting fired from your job again.  And you're leaving the board.  And you're leaving the board again.  And again.  And again.  There are probably 100 more examples.

You just keep telling yourself you post things of substance.  If you throw enough s.h.i.t. at the wall (pun intended), eventually something HAS to stick.

You're pretty much a parody of everything you supposedly despise.  Kind of like "The Who" at the end of their run.

47427[/snapback]

Alaska.....this post is deep....cant you just use the :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: sign?..... B)