any one seen this?

Oh, well that proves it.  Because it's not like Charlie's a !@#$ing idiot or anything.  :devil:

(Scary thing was that he married Denise Richards.  They had to easily be the dumbest couple on the planet...and he was the brainy one in the relationship.)

638001[/snapback]

No, the scary thing is: they reproduced! :lol:

My money says the daughters will end up being stunning knockouts in about 20 years (14 if you're Meazza :lol: ) and neither one could spell "sugar daddy" even if spotted the consonants and the a's. :w00t:

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, the scary thing is: they reproduced!  :devil:

My money says the daughters will end up being stunning knockouts in about 20 years (14 if you're Meazza  :lol: ) and neither one could spell "sugar daddy" even if spotted the consonants and the a's.  :lol:

638158[/snapback]

But what's important? If crap is this shallow now, what do you think it will be like in 20 years? Gladly, I won't be around to see it - but no doubt I'd do them too.

Vat's going on hier?

Are you trying to raise questions to begin a debate???  Ach... your nuts.

Don't question authority.  (Uncle Sam would never do anything wrong.) 

Everything is fine.

638455[/snapback]

Nichts. Kommen sie hier und freundmich, du sexy frau :P

Vat's going on hier?

Are you trying to raise questions to begin a debate???  Ach... your nuts.

Don't question authority.  (Uncle Sam would never do anything wrong.) 

Everything is fine.

638455[/snapback]

Vas wollen sie nicht mit mir essens, Poopshie?

CNN is giving Jones his 30 minutes as I type this. (Thought Kelly was going to be on Quite Frankly, but they have Warren Moon right now).

This guy is a lunatic. I can't believe they are encoraging him and taking him seriously, also calling Sheen brave for taking a stand.

CNN is giving Jones his 30 minutes as I type this. (Thought Kelly was going to be on Quite Frankly, but they have Warren Moon right now).

This guy is a lunatic. I can't believe they are encoraging him and taking him seriously, also calling Sheen brave for taking a stand.

640884[/snapback]

Alex Jones.

Who?

Alex Jones.

Who?

Alex Jones.

And, it's all coming from the "entertainment" world. I guess I don't see the angle, from a business sense. It can't be that bad that if you aren't on TV this week, or have a B movie coming out that one will appear this much of an idiot for exposure.

Have they learned nothing from Tom Cruise?

Terrorists...uhhh...well, they're doing something.

This season has a plot?  Why spoil it with a plot?  I'm still trying to figure out precisely why most of the sh-- this season is happening.  Seems to me, for example, that the terrorists released nerve gas (which acts far more like a corrosive blood agent, actually) in CTU just to kill Edgar and Samwise Gamgee.

637594[/snapback]

i think the chinese will eventually be the ones behind it.

Originally I was going to mention the Denise Richards thing.  Who the hell cheats on Denise Richards?!  Who the hell cheats on Denise Richards when she's pregnant with your kid??

638083[/snapback]

there are hotter women than denise richards.

No, the scary thing is: they reproduced!  :lol:

My money says the daughters will end up being stunning knockouts in about 20 years (14 if you're Meazza  :lol: ) and neither one could spell "sugar daddy" even if spotted the consonants and the a's.  :lol:

638158[/snapback]

i see that even in threads i never posted in, that guys have to take a cheap shot. ah well. seems like something a sabres fan would do

And, it's all coming from the "entertainment" world. I guess I don't see the angle, from a business sense. It can't be that bad that if you aren't on TV this week, or have a B movie coming out that one will appear this much of an idiot for exposure.

Have they learned nothing from Tom Cruise?

641750[/snapback]

Tom Cruise held a audition to see who would be his next girlfriend. Those who auditioned were celebrities like Jessica Alba and so on. He ended up choosing Katie Holmes. He must be doing something right . lol

i see that even in threads i never posted in, that guys have to take a cheap shot. ah well. seems like something a sabres fan would do

641782[/snapback]

Oh, come now. In 14 years the kids will be about 18, which based on previous threads, doesn't sound to be out of your league. :lol:

Going w/ 10 years from now would Hab been a cheap shot. :lol: