watch out fact train rolling through

Marv sucks, they NFL let Florida vote in the hall of fame inductees that year and the ballots had no pictures on them. The Bills will be no good my eight ball tells me so. If only we would have spent 8 million on a center we would be as good as the Saints where with him last year(er uh). Buffalo dont worry about you rising taxes and decline of services we will have a Bass Pro. I heard that Ralph was actually the head of some Lizard alien race, and they are just ging to get us to the stadium to find out what 60's song makes us chant the loudest, And TKO is in on it too because he comes from area 51.

Marv sucks, they NFL let Florida vote in the hall of fame inductees that year and the ballots had no pictures on them. The Bills will be no good my eight ball tells me so. If only we would have spent 8 million on a center we would be as good as the Saints where with him last year(er uh). Buffalo dont worry about you rising taxes and decline of services we will have a Bass Pro. I heard that Ralph was actually the head of some Lizard alien race, and they are just ging to get us to the stadium to find out what 60's song makes us chant the loudest, And TKO is in on it too because he comes from area 51.

635546[/snapback]

Do you have any "facts" that relate to why Marv was qualified and hired as GM? I am going to guess you will have to make those up to.

Face it Pro-Marv guys. You have nothing to bring to the party other then jokes. :doh:

Do you have any "facts" that relate to why Marv was qualified and hired as GM? I am going to guess you will have to make those up to.

Face it Pro-Marv guys. You have nothing to bring to the party other then jokes. :doh:

635572[/snapback]

I did not make my facts up two. They're obviously was to gunmen on the grassy chuck knolls.

635572[/snapback]

How about the fact that he worked VERY closely with Bill Polian, John Butler, and A.J. Smith. How about he has been involved in football for decades. How about he is very good at earning people's trust, and motivating them.

How about the fact that a very good coach like Dick Jauron jumped at the chance to work for him.

Mr. Levy is being very patient, and not making rash moves to sign guys. I like what he's been doing a lot.

635572[/snapback]

Is there any particular reason for your crusade? I know that everyone needs a reason to wake up in the morning and I'm starting to think that this is yours

How about the fact that he worked VERY closely with Bill Polian, John Butler, and A.J. Smith. How about he has been involved in football for decades. How about he is very good at earning people's trust, and motivating them.

How about the fact that a very good coach like Dick Jauron jumped at the chance to work for him.

Mr. Levy is being very patient, and not making rash moves to sign guys. I like what he's been doing a lot.

635584[/snapback]

Levy has been patient? He hasn't done anything other then sign other teams third stringers. Hell! I can do that.

Jauron? He's just happy to have a job. No other team was even considering him. The only reason he was picked over Sherman was that Sherman wanted too much say in the players brought in. Levy would have beeen rendered useless with Sherman here and would have found himself out of a job quickly.

He didn't work with Polian, he worked for Polian. And Butler thought so much of him that he forced him out as coach and put Phillips in.

Try harder next time. :doh:

635546[/snapback]

Why in the world would you take 5 minutes out of your life to waiste 45 seconds of mine. That was mindless babble made for 4 year olds.

GET A CLUE!

T_R

Why in the world would you take 5 minutes out of your life to waiste 45 seconds of mine.  That was mindless babble made for 4 year olds. 

GET A CLUE!

T_R

635597[/snapback]

Because the Russians paid the hippies to make me do it, cant you see we never actually landed on the moon. I dont believe you cant see that Marv is not really the GM, its all a plot by the man to destroy the lack of remaining natural resources and drive up the cost of oil.

Levy has been patient? He hasn't done anything other then sign other teams third stringers. Hell! I can do that.

Jauron? He's just happy to have a job. No other team was even considering him. The only reason he was picked over Sherman was that Sherman wanted too much say in the players brought in. Levy would have beeen rendered useless with Sherman here and would have found himself out of a job quickly.

He didn't work with Polian, he worked for Polian. And Butler thought so much of him that he forced him out as coach and put Phillips in.

Try harder next time. :doh:

635595[/snapback]

So if you work for somebody, you don't also work with them? Levy will draft us some good ones- and once he does, players like Tripplet will flourish. Don't forget, systems can change how a player is perceived.

Picture Joe Montana in a down the field type offense wouldnt have been near as good. Or Bruce Smith trying to play more gaps than he did.

Butler did not force Levy out- Wilson NEVER would have allowed it.

I like what he's doing- we aren't contenders yet, and he's not overextending himself, and tying up our cap. Once we're close, we'll still have cap room to add the last piece of the puzzle. Like it or not, you'll have to be patient. Its not Levy and Jauron's fault we've missed playoffs this long.

And by the way, the year Sherman got coach of the year, Jauron was a top candidate- and he didn't have one of the greatest QB's ever running the offense. Jauron doesnt come with the hype a Sherman would have, but I think he's much better at coaching than Sherman.

So if you work for somebody, you don't also work with them? Levy will draft us some good ones- and once he does, players like Tripplet will flourish. Don't forget, systems can change how a player is perceived.

Picture Joe Montana in a down the field type offense wouldnt have been near as good. Or Bruce Smith trying to play more gaps than he did.

Butler did not force Levy out- Wilson NEVER would have allowed it.

I like what he's doing- we aren't contenders yet, and he's not overextending himself, and tying up our cap. Once we're close, we'll still have cap room to add the last piece of the puzzle. Like it or not, you'll have to be patient. Its not Levy and Jauron's fault we've missed playoffs this long.

And by the way, the year Sherman got coach of the year, Jauron was a top candidate- and he didn't have one of the greatest QB's ever running the offense. Jauron doesnt come with the hype a Sherman would have, but I think he's much better at coaching than Sherman.

635618[/snapback]

Jauron's offense sucked. He had Erlacher and a weak schedule. Besides that? Jauron's record is a joke.

Levy did not quit on his own. He was forced out becuase the game passed him by. And Levy has done nothing since then to catch up.

The Bills offense was great because of Ted Marchibroda. End of story. And Bruce was great because he decided to be great. Marv himself would admit he couldn't coach the d-line to save his life. Polian stacked the team with great players and all Levy had to do was not F it up. And four times in a row he couldn't get out of his own way. :doh:

Jauron's offense sucked. He had Erlacher and a weak schedule. Besides that? Jauron's record is a joke.

Levy did not quit on his own. He was forced out becuase the game passed him by. And Levy has done nothing since then to catch up. 

The Bills offense was great because of Ted Marchibroda. End of story. And Bruce was great because he decided to be great. Marv himself would admit he couldn't coach the d-line to save his life. Polian stacked the team with great players and all Levy had to do was not F it up. And four times in a row he couldn't get out of his own way. ;)

635624[/snapback]

Yep, anyone can win- all they need to do is read coaching 101...its really that easy ;)