Haggan and Josh Reed Re-Signed

VABills

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, you're making your rounds tonight, arent you?

:doh:

635610[/snapback]

I figured this sh-- would happen over the weekend. Just wanted to come in and bear witness to the continuing train wreck that is this offseason.

Hey, at least we have an arseload of WRs.

No, I'm not suprised. This is Buffalo, the land of obscene contracts for undersized  WRs and irritatingly annoying lack of attention to the Offensive Line.

Fact suck.

635609[/snapback]

At least you're (physically) OK. After hearing about Reed, I started to worry.

Seriously.

(Well, *almost* seriously... :doh:)

At least you're (physically) OK. After hearing about Reed, I started to worry.

Seriously.

(Well, *almost* seriously... :doh:)

635615[/snapback]

No, really. No reason to NOT sign the single-most stonehanded Bills player since Thomas Smith to a $10 million contract.

Stealing money, that midget is.

No, really. No reason to NOT sign the single-most stonehanded Bills player since Thomas Smith to a $10 million contract.

Stealing money, that midget is.

635617[/snapback]

For some reason, Ben wanted to watch a Bills/Eagles game with Thurman Thomas in it. I got him a game from '96, and Thomas Smith actually made a pick! :doh:

I think you hit Lurker...the deal is probably back end loaded..something like

Salary Year 1  $1M 

Salary Year 2  $1.5 M

Salary Year 3  $2.5

Salary Year 4  $3 M

Amoritized bonus is $500K per year ...so cap hit for this year is probably in the range of $1.5 M...

Also--if Fairchild brings the Rams offense--there is little difference between the playing time for #3 Receiver and #4 Receiver--McDonald and Curtis had similar numbers the couple of years if you remove the impact that Curtis starting had when Bruce was hurt last year..

I wonder however--if something is in the works with Moulds.....Denver is building to win now and those 2 late number 1's are more of a burden than a blessing....could one of those be targeted to acquire Eric....hmmmm

634136[/snapback]

maybe Fairchild should just bring in Kevin Curtis.

maybe Fairchild should just bring in Kevin Curtis.

636328[/snapback]

I know the last thing we need is another non- #1 or #2 receiver, but I would love to see the Bills sign Curtis...I think he is what TD and MM were envisioning when they drafted Roscoe Parrish, only faster....this guy is fuggin' fast...good hands too!