Fins interested in Milloy

seq004

Can we just get a post title Fins interested in

and then provide a link to a list of all available FA's

I think they are looking at calling every single available player in for an interview. It looks like they want everbody

And on another note, Notice how many X-Bills players they have been interested Reed, Adams, Milloy, they even picked up our old head coach. Maybe the Bills weren't as bad as we thought, or the Fins are just dumber then we thought

You know, now that you mention it, I think the next jersey I get will just be personalized.  I'm growing weary of getting new player jerseys only to have them off the team in a year or two.

633724[/snapback]

I've decided to get the jersey numbers of players that are young and have recently signed an extention and not worry about who my favorite player on the team is. Who fits that bill? Terrance McGee. Unless he gets injured he should be on the team for 3-4 more years minimum.

Well this one wasn't exactly an official bills jersey, It was a dark navy blue bills jersey with milloys name and number on it and the bills logo printed on each sleve of the jersey, not sure what company made it, but it was a cool plain looking jersey.

I have a blank bills Blue Jersey that I was going to have a name printed on but couldn't figure out who as I wanted a unique jersey, and as the season went on, I lost all will to want any of their names printed on it.

maybe I will go with Coy Wire, or Bennie Anderson, or everyones newest favorite (although undeserved since he hasn't played a down with us yet) Robert Royal

Oh well, I guess I get to add the Milloy one to the collection with my Bledsoe Jersey that I can't wear anymore

I've decided to get the jersey numbers of players that are young and have recently signed an extention and not worry about how my favorite player on the team is.  Who fits that bill?  Terrance McGee.  Unless he gets injured he should be on the team for 3-4 more years minimum.

633772[/snapback]

McGee is a good choice, but with Free Agency, and a Salary cap, you can never guarantee that a player will be with a team or their entire contract length