News flash - Bills don't suck

GG

Not that I'm really going out on the limb here, but it's refreshing to see that the two teams that the Bills lost to (and got help in that department) are steamrolling today.

So, cry in yor cereal all you want, find scapegoats, fight amongst yourselves.

I'll just calmly wait until next week, because I've got a feeling this team will do special things the rest of the year.

Not that I'm really going out on the limb here, but it's refreshing to see that the two teams that the Bills lost to (and got help in that department) are steamrolling today.

I'll just calmly wait until next week, because I've got a feeling this team will do special things the rest of the year.

46329[/snapback]

I agree. As soon as they stop beating themselves and get at least fair officiating, I think they'll be a good team. However those 2 losses will still stick in my craw!

46329[/snapback]

Speaking for Oakland...I think the Bucs are simply that bad. They've looked consistently horrible three weeks straight now.

Can't speak for the Jags, as I didn't see the game or highlights.

46329[/snapback]

Can't say it any better than that GG.

I firmly believe they'll beat NE - I picked the Bills to drop the first two and then go on a roll in the TBD Preseason contest, and I've yet to see anything that can change my mind. In fact, all I see are signs of confirmation.

Winning solves an awful lot of problems, doesn't it?

LOL!

Losing to two crappy teams is a wake-up call!  I don't see how we get on a roll not that we have better teams coming our way.

46374[/snapback]

2 crappy teams..They are 5-1 combined