Stockar McDougle signs with Jags

I thought this guy was a bit of an underachiever so i am not disappointed the Bills didn't sign him, however i am a little suprised i never saw any mention of him.

i am really interested to see what the Bills have planned for upgrading their OL.

Jags; McDougle Agree to Contract

Wed Mar 15, 2006

The Miami Herald reports free-agent OT Stockar McDougle has agreed to a two-year deal with Jacksonville

The Jags must be cornering the amrket on overweight, underachieving OTs. In fact, this signingmakes little sense, as both Big Mike and McDougle's best position is RT. Maybe the Jags project Big Mike to OG after all.

630364[/snapback]

JAX has been a pretty well-run franchise through their years.

i am really interested to see what the Bills have planned for upgrading their OL.

630220[/snapback]

Ditto. If the plan is to stick with what we have, draft a couple guys, and then see what's left in May, well, we might as well still have TD at OBD. That just cannot be the plan. Can it? :doh:

He wasn't very expensive.

Jags; McDougle Agree to Contract --

Wed Mar 15, 2006

The Miami Herald reports free-agent OT Stockar McDougle has agreed to a two-year deal with Jacksonville. The deal is a two-year, $1.605 million contract, ESPN.com has learned. McDougle, 29, receives a $100,000 signing bonus. His base salaries are $585,000 (2006) and $720,000 (2007) and the deal includes annual workout bonuses of $100,000. If McDougle plays in 60 percent of the offensive snaps in 2006, his 2007 base salary escalates to $2 million.

I think there is a Jags cut that is on the market that did rather well before getting hurt...he was also a guy I was high on in the draft that year....

Mike Pearson

630478[/snapback]

me too, i loved him coming out of the draft, hope he can regain his step.

What are you guys smoking?

Mike Pearson - was a disaster before he got hurt. Never was anything more than a turnstile, and was highly overrated and often abused as a Gator. The ONLY reason anyone thought that guy was any good was his Freshman nickname which he did NOT deserve - Baby Boselli...

Jax "set" at OG?

LOL!!!

Vince Manuwai made Bennie look like an All Pro. That's the guy the Jags want to replace. Yeah, you did read Prisco say he was an All Pro in the making. THAT is something you ought to think about the next time you read Prisco. Prisco would not understand OL play with John Hannah and Tony Boselli sitting next to him explaining it play by play.

Jax has a lot of talent, but none of it is on the OL, which is why the Pats sacked Leftwich about 50 times in the 28-3 destruction in the Wild Card.

However, Jax does seem to have the same genius philosophy on OLs as the Bills -

BIG = good, and if BIG sukks year after year, just ignore that and assume BIG = good.

Indeed, with MEATHEAD Tice joining Jack DUH Rio, the Jags probably have THE DUMBEST coaching staff in the NFL... and they REALLY like 'em BIG...