The Qb moves today could bring Josh McCown

I saw on KFFL where we had a visit set up with him but McCown had other visits set up in NO, Det and Miami. Well all three of those teams made moves for a Qb today so the market might be drying up for a potential landing spot for him.

Any thoughts?

I saw on KFFL where we had a visit set up with him but McCown had other visits set up in NO, Det and Miami.  Well all three of those teams made moves for a Qb today so the market might be drying up for a potential landing spot for him.

Any thoughts?

629177[/snapback]

Yeah, I have a thought.............

The thought of McCown throwing down the seam to Robert Royal makes me wanna puke. How'd I do?

I saw on KFFL where we had a visit set up with him but McCown had other visits set up in NO, Det and Miami.  Well all three of those teams made moves for a Qb today so the market might be drying up for a potential landing spot for him.

Any thoughts?

629177[/snapback]

uhhhhhh......... ok. If he can't open a hole for McGahee I'm just not real interested right now. But thanks for calling !

Any thoughts?

629177[/snapback]

I can see the Raiders looking at him.

The thought of McCown throwing down the seam to Robert Royal makes me wanna puke.  How'd I do?

629190[/snapback]

:lol:

my thoughts exactly. ....say, if we bring in McCown, it may help our chances in landing Reggie Wells!!! :doh:

:lol:

my thoughts exactly. ....say, if we bring in McCown, it may help our chances in landing Reggie Wells!!!  :doh:

629201[/snapback]

It's allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll coming together now. The vision is so sweet.

The thought of McCown throwing down the seam to Robert Royal makes me wanna puke.  How'd I do?

629190[/snapback]

I just laughed out loud and I am not sure why. Nice post. :doh:

Guys what great lineman are out there right now? My gosh just let Marv do his thing. He isnt stupid. Whats the rush on lineman when there not getting gobbled up. You cant have five players visiting on the same day.

Just because there looking at other players than lineman doesnt mean there not going to get lineman. Get a grip guys. We need players besides lineman on this team.

Lets open up the pocketbook for this guy.  When Losman gets knocked on his ass, and when Holcomb gets knocked on his ass....then we can put McCown in there to get knocked on his ass!  Better idea-GET SOME FREAKIN OFFENSIVE LINEMEN

629218[/snapback]

The Bills should acquire a QB with a really low center of gravity, a "big bubble" type. Then when he gets hit, he'll just kind of sway a bit but remain standing. Isn't there a QB named Weeble?

Lets open up the pocketbook for this guy.  When Losman gets knocked on his ass, and when Holcomb gets knocked on his ass....then we can put McCown in there to get knocked on his ass!  Better idea-GET SOME FREAKIN OFFENSIVE LINEMEN

629218[/snapback]

Who said anything about opening up our pocketbook? McCown wouldn't be too expensive and he's better than any Qb we have on our roster right now! Plus Levy stated he wants to bring another Qb into the mix and McCown is better than any of the QB's in the Draft after the first three are gone. Plus their aint no Offensive Linemen on the market worthy of anything. The Draft is where we will get out Linemen.

JSP, is that you?  :doh:

629210[/snapback]

No, not JSP, it's me.....LV-Bills.....just like what is on my VA license plate. I just couldn't stay put any longer. I posted, and then I exploded. I prided myself on being patient and and trying to understand. But coming from over ten hours away for games, I want to see changes. And having season tickets, and not even really wanting to remotely go to the last three home games was a feeling that I have never had before in being a Bills fan.

Robert Royal, Larry Triplett, and Andre Davis aren't helping at this point.

My read on it is that it is a mind game. We need a #3 QB. Marv wants Losman and Holcomb to be ready to compete, and nothing is handed to them. It also sends a message to other players on the team like Bennie Anderson and Posey and maybe Vincent that their jobs are not annointed. They talk to McCown's agent and maybe even bring him in here but they have a VERY lowball offer in mind. If he falls for it, great, we have a guy with some talent and potential if Losman flops. We know what we have in Holcomb as a back-up. That said, I think there is zero chance that we offer McCown any serious contract or a shot to start.

629218[/snapback]

Can I get an AMEN?