Does Moulds want out or his sidekick?

"It's time to move on," said Greg Johnson, Moulds' personal adviser. "Eric loves Buffalo and we wish things could be worked out. But I don't see that happening."

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20060...?tbd1022048.asp

Has anyone actually heard from Moulds about wanting to leave?? This guy Johnson keeps running his mouth and acts like a Drew Rosenhaus wannabe. And his quote says "I don't see that happening" not Eric doesn't see that happening.

This whole ordeal has reminded me how much I detest the offseason merely for having to listen to agents (and personal advisors, apparently) spew this ridiculous crap.

"It's time to move on," said Greg Johnson, Moulds' personal adviser. "Eric loves Buffalo and we wish things could be worked out. But I don't see that happening."

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20060...?tbd1022048.asp

Has anyone actually heard from Moulds about wanting to leave?? This guy Johnson keeps running his mouth and acts like a Drew Rosenhaus wannabe. And his quote says "I don't see that happening" not Eric doesn't see that happening.

628503[/snapback]

Yeah, right, EM has not control over the situation. BS! His reps aren't saying anything they aren't authorized to say. Better for them to take the pr hit rather than the client, but Moulds is controlling the situation. If he isn't, he's more of an idiot than I thought. He wants out now because the FA dollars will be drying up soon and there is NO WAY he makes as much with anyone else.

The Bills don't owe his sorry ass anything. They can afford to take their time and they should.

They will cut this cancer when they are good and ready.

GO BILLS!!!

This whole ordeal has reminded me how much I detest the offseason merely for having to listen to agents (and personal advisors, apparently) spew this ridiculous crap.

628512[/snapback]

Sounds about as ugly as buying a used car, no? Once all this ridiculous media posturing by Moulds' agents is through, the dealership's GM and finance guy (Levy and Wilson) get Eric 'in the box' and put the heavy close on!

It'll get resolved, one way or another, but I'm thinking it could drag out 'til the draft.

Yeah, right, EM has not control over the situation. BS! His reps aren't saying anything they aren't authorized to say. Better for them to take the pr hit rather than the client, but Moulds is controlling the situation. If he isn't, he's more of an idiot than I thought. He wants out now because the FA dollars will be drying up soon and there is NO WAY he makes as much with anyone else.

The Bills don't owe his sorry ass anything. They can afford to take their time and they should.

They will cut this cancer when they are good and ready.

GO BILLS!!!

628522[/snapback]

You ever meet Moulds? --- he's not the sharpest tool in the shed