Can someone get in Mike William's face?

seq004

Huge yes, effective no...I would just love too see someone screaming in his face. I think he is the weak link in that line. This was the 4th overall pick in the 2002 draft. Hello TD? "This is Ralph and I've decided to go in a different direction but let me drive you to the airport" :rolleyes:

I think MM tried to do that by fining him in TC. I read that Bledsoe yelled at him to stay in the Raiders game when he said he hurt his foot again --- along the lines of "Be a man, take some Pepto Bismol!" To Big Mike's credit there, he stayed in and apparently made a good block later in the drive.

Surprised it took this long for someone to say it. Let's see if the tough love treatment will motivate him.

Too bad Matt Foley isn't around to tell him if he doesn't suck it up, he's "going to end up eating a steady diet of government cheese and living in a VAN.... DOWN BY THE RIVER."

Huge yes, effective no...I would just love too see someone screaming in his face. I think he is the weak link in that line. This was the 4th overall pick in the 2002 draft. Hello TD? "This is Ralph and I've decided to go in a different direction but let me drive you to the airport" :doh:

46086[/snapback]

you can try to get in his face,but he might eat you ! be careful :rolleyes:

It's like he's to nice. Why can't he get nasty for 3 hours on Sunday afternoons and then go back to being a Teddy Bear

46140[/snapback]

maybe they should not feed him for three days,and tape a pork chop to the back of whoever he's blocking that day :rolleyes: BUTCH UP MIKE!!

Nothing to worry about,

If you got in his face, he wouldn't get mad,

he'd only cry.

46154[/snapback]

Do you recall those posts about how McKinnie is not doing well, etc.?

I watched the vikes today in order to specifically watch McKinnie. Bottom line? He kicked ass!!! He protected the blindside all frickin day, and is on his way to being one of the best in the NFL.

Nice move TD. :rolleyes::doh::huh:

Do you recall those posts about how McKinnie is not doing well, etc.?

I watched the vikes today in order to specifically watch McKinnie. Bottom line? He kicked ass!!! He protected the blindside all frickin day, and is on his way to being one of the best in the NFL.

Nice move TD.  :doh:  :huh:  :huh:

46160[/snapback]

Yeah, but "Mike Williams has better STATS". :rolleyes:

I've looked at several Vikings boards & see no one who is unhappy at his performance last year or this year. To the contrary, Vikings fans like him & slam the hell out of RT Mike Rosenthal (or at least they used too... he got hurt in the Philly game & is out for the year.)

Yeah, but "Mike Williams has better STATS". :rolleyes:

I've looked at several Vikings boards & see no one who is unhappy at his performance last year or this year. To the contrary, Vikings fans like him & slam the hell out of RT Mike Rosenthal (or at least they used too... he got hurt in the Philly game & is out for the year.)

46172[/snapback]

You DO know that we are torturing ourselves, right? :doh:

Guest Guest_eyedog_*

Those people who say McKinnie isn't that good don't know what the **** they are talking about. Those same people probably have never even seen him play.

Lets face it, McKinnie will be in the pro bowl very soon and the big kitty will be nothing more than average at best. TD screwed up and took the wrong player plain and simple.

You DO know that we are torturing ourselves, right?  :doh:

46176[/snapback]

Yes, it is complete utter torture Bill and when that draft started being talked about at first in January and Feburary most wanted Mckinnie (SP?) For some reason that changed but I wanted Mckinnie since I caught a lot of Miami's game that year and have never seen MW at Texas. I think TD knew he would hold out but he also should have known Mckinnie was the better player. :rolleyes: