What FA DT run stuffer do you think Marv&Co.

I wouldn't be surprised if Marv goew back to his KC roots and invites DT Lional Dalton for a visit. I found a link that was pretty interesting. Could he be a "character guy"? I don't know all about that but he does seem to be a motivated guy. Being an undrafted FA seems to indicate that one would really have to overachieve to beat the odds.

I wouldn't be surprised if Marv goew back to his KC roots and invites DT Lional Dalton for a visit. I found a link that was pretty interesting. Could he be a "character guy"? I don't know all about that but he does seem to be a motivated guy. Being an undrafted FA seems to indicate that one would really have to overachieve to beat the odds.

Grady Jackson is my guess

KC wanted to resign Dalton in addition to signing Bernard. Now that Seattle resigned Bernard expect KC to be tripping over themselves to resign him immediately. Do some research on this guy and you'll see that he could be quite a bargain in dollars and ability. If Buffalo doesn't hurry up and throw their hat in the ring this guy will be gone.

http://www.kcchiefs.com/player/lional_dalton/

625837[/snapback]

I had mentioned Russel Davis in another thread inpart because he is more of a run stuffer and has a history with Jauron. A story about a week ago by Chris Brown at BB.com named him too but had questions about his value being he's coming off an injury. While there's a risk getting him I'd take it as we do have Triplett in the fold but to be on the safe side I'd also use a day 1 draft pick on someone like Wroten or Harris for a long term solution. As Davis will is 30 so could be around for two season or three if were to land him. He was visiting Seattle but with them re-signing Bernard they might not have as great a need but could get some competition from the Giants who've also shown interest as they lost Kendrick Clancy who's likely going to replace Davis in Arizona.