Presidential Diseases

The Dean

I can really see how Jefferson might have had Asperger's (high-functioning autism). Wrote the Declaration in 17 days.

Gunshot and sword wounds are diseases?

What entails "debilitating diarrhea"?

Why does everyone assume that b/c Cal was quiet, he was depressed?

You'd've thought a couple would have had paranoia.

My favorites:

1. Jimmy Carter: Severe chronic hemorrhoids. Which explains his personality and foriegn policy.

2. JFK: Sexually transmitted prostatitis. I have nothing to add.

3. W.J. Clinton: Rectal bleeding. Lies weren't the only thing coming out of his ass.

My favorites: 

1.  Jimmy Carter: Severe chronic hemorrhoids.  Which explains his personality and foriegn policy.

2.  JFK:  Sexually transmitted prostatitis.  I have nothing to add.

3.  W.J. Clinton: Rectal bleeding.  Lies weren't the only thing coming out of his ass.

626030[/snapback]

I'm SHOCKED that you only found the humor with the Deomcrats. Nothing funny in the Republican Pres' profiles? <_<

I'm SHOCKED that you only found the humor with the Deomcrats.  Nothing funny in the Republican Pres' profiles?  <_<

626039[/snapback]

Let's just say I wasn't surprised to see our current Commander in Chief also suffers from hemorrhoids (though not chronic or severe, like the Peanut). I only found humor in his and Nixon's (apparently not having a conscience isn't a medical ailment). Neither was as funny as the three I listed.

I'm sure there was more earlier on but I only read the ones who've been in office since I was born.

I'm not a Republican, nor have I ever voted for one for President so I'm not sure what the party has to do with anything.

I wouldn't have but I can certainly understand wanting to.

626151[/snapback]

I'm not sure it's appropriate but my favorite high school history teacher, Herb Marling always described this preseidential disease

"He wanted it so bad - he could smell it!"

Abraham Lincoln

Color blindness, strabismus (cross eyed), presbyopia, concussion, fractured jaw, malaria, depression, Marfan syndrome (?), scarlet fever (?), dental phobia, toothache, smallpox, hairloss, fatal gunshot wound.

I had never heard that Abe was cross eyed.

Thank goodness not all of these are contagious. Especially that last one.