X-Men:The Last Stand Trailer

Sorry for not posting this sooner. For those of you who watched "24" last Monday, you already know how awesome this is going to be.

But for those of you have'nt seen it, get ready.

"They're calling it a cure."

"More powerful than you."

"Sometimes when you cage the beast, the beast gets angry."

"They wish to cure us, but I say we are the cure!"

Beast!!!! Kelsay Grammer looks great.

Angel!!!!

Shadowcat!!!!

Juggernaut!!!!

Can't wait for the summer season to start. <_<:lol:

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/xmenthelaststand.html

You can choose between Windows Media & Quicktime.

Sorry for not posting this sooner. For those of you who watched "24" last Monday, you already know how awesome this is going to be.

Angel!!!!

Shadowcat!!!!

Juggernaut!!!!

Can't wait for the summer season to start.  <_<  :lol:

625719[/snapback]

As always, thanks MV.

BTW, did you post the smokin' trailers to Basicd Instinct 2?

http://www.basicinstinct2.net/index2.html

As always, thanks MV.

BTW, did you post the smokin' trailers to Basicd Instinct 2?

http://www.basicinstinct2.net/index2.html

625735[/snapback]

Yes I posted Basic Instinct 2 in the March movies preview I did.

It is smokin', but it just looks like a replay of the first one, except that it's in England.

Yes I posted Basic Instinct 2 in the March movies preview I did.

It is smokin', but it just looks like a replay of the first one, except that it's in England.

625742[/snapback]

Oh, I'm sure the movie will suck. But the uncensored trailer is good.

As for Xmen. Not a big fan...but, this one looks like it might be good.

Not watching the trailer (don't want to be spoiled), but does the title mean that this might be the last X-Men movie...?  <_<

625873[/snapback]

The rumor is yes. This is the cap on the "trilogy". However, there are supposedly plans to carry on the franchise by focusing soley on Wolverine.

tgreg99 Posted Today, 03:23 PM

QUOTE(Fezmid @ Mar 12 2006, 03:10 PM)

Not watching the trailer (don't want to be spoiled), but does the title mean that this might be the last X-Men movie...? 

The rumor is yes. This is the cap on the "trilogy". However, there are supposedly plans to carry on the franchise by focusing soley on Wolverine.

I hope they can still make another one. They have to at least have one movie with the Sentinels.

I hope they can still make another one. They have to at least have one movie with the Sentinels.

626033[/snapback]

I don't know anything about the comic book (just saw the movies) but I read that it was originally Singer's idea to shoot a trilogy. But now that he's been banned from Fox and Rattner is in, maybe they will make more.

I also heard Fox is keen on the idea of doing a solo movie with just Jackman.

I don't understand why you'd place an artificial limit on how many X-Men movie you're going to make. I mean as long as you're doing good movies who the heck cares? Keep making them. Do one a year or one every other year. Same with Spider-Man. They've been talking that the third one is going to be the last. Why? Put one of those out a year and just roll with it. If Tobey McGuire or Kirsten Dunst don't want to keep making them just replace them. Nobody goes to see these movies for the Academy Award winning acting. They just want to see some cool CGI and stuff blow up.

Looks fantastic (and has NO spoilers)!

As a fan of the comic book (I no longer collect comics) The X-Men were always my favorite. They were always changing the team, and the teens at the school got older (not in real time) but they were not frozen as "teens".

As long as Marvel Entertainment can put a $ next to the X there will be an X-Men Movie and a story to tell. I hope they keep on telling good ones. :devil:

BTW: Going to a 10pm preview of V for Vendetta Thursday (check my avatar). I dug through my 40 year old archives and found the 10 issue limited series. I will read it this week to see how closely the comic book follows the movie.

FYI: Alan Moore STARTED writing "V" in 1981, finished about 1988 (other projects and a child took priority) and the premise is quite interesting. I had forgotten much of the comic story. Interesting to see the story is set in the "future" - 1997. :devil:

Angel!!!!

Shadowcat!!!!

Juggernaut!!!!

Can't wait for the summer season to start.  :(  :huh:

625719[/snapback]