Tim Couch came into my work today...

Said that he was talking with his former teammate and friend Kelly Holcomb yesterday and said that the Bills may have an interest in him. Also said he worked out with Miami last week.

He was a pretty nice guy, lives down here in Fort Lauderdale.

Said that he was talking with his former teammate and friend Kelly Holcomb yesterday and said that the Bills may have an interest in him. Also said he worked out with Miami last week.

625049[/snapback]

Was he filling out an application ?

this reminds me of when former mount union starting quarterback and buffalo bills camp fodder Jim Ballard came into the alliance, oh taco bell while i was waiting in line at about 1am on a saturday evening. I had a bills sweatshirt on so he and i talked and he actually bought my tacos for being the only bills fan in town besides him. Moral of the story??? don't move away from buffalo because you'll have to give up your mighty for taco bell.

did he supersize?

625049[/snapback]

625049[/snapback]

Anyone else find the irony in the Bills possibly bringing in Couch while we have holcomb on the roster? <_<