Over / Under on Bills 1st free agent signing

sfladave

Within how many minutes, hours or days will the Bills make their 1st FA pick up?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Within how many minutes, hours or days will the Bills make their 1st FA pick up?

• 15 minutes (some will say too long)
    • 1 hour (this is Bentley and Hutch time)
    • 12 hours (after 10,000 topics about who, we find out)
    • 24 hours (anti-climatic?)
    • 2 days+ (we're DOOOOOMED!)

I went with 24 hrs. But i give the board until about 1:10 am before it explodes.

People are gonna go apeshit when our first signing is a backup/role player too.

People are also gonna spaz when bentley signs a 5 year 30 million deal with a 12 mil signing bonus, NOT with buffalo.

I went with 24 hrs. But i give the board until about 1:10 am before it explodes.

People are also gonna spaz when bentley signs a 5 year 30 million deal with a 12 mil signing bonus, NOT with buffalo.

624138[/snapback]

Same here and I think you're dead on with your assessment too :lol:

I'm going with the 12 hour nothing big but someone surprising guess. It will be interesting to see Marv's first run at free agency as a GM unfold.

624130[/snapback]

I'm sure Marv will be snug in his bed with his hot water bottle when free agency opens at midnight.

:lol:

I'm sure Marv will be snug in his bed with his hot water bottle when free agency opens at midnight.

:lol:

624157[/snapback]

He might be old enough that 12:01 is early enough in the morning to get up.

And if not, he's still going to have to get up to pee shortly after.

And once he does that, you know he's up for good........

624138[/snapback]

The cap went up over 20% over last year, so $6M per today is the same % cap implication that $4.5M-5M per was last year, so I guess that's not any higher than expected. You are right though, people are going to freak out, just like they've been freaking out about the cap figures guys like Adams and Milloy had, when in effect they weren't totally out of line.

624138[/snapback]

Well, you are right my friend. The spaz fest has begun. :lol: