Bill O'Reilly vs. Keith Olbermann

I searched Off the Wall and found no reference. Perhaps it's posted in PPP, but that's far too scary a place for me to enter.

This is funny stuff. (BTW, I don't like either one of these assclowns.)

http://mediamatters.org/items/200603060009

(I had to download the clip to get it to play properly.)

You will not think it's soo funny, now that I've reported you to Fox security - you will feel shame.

620506[/snapback]

i already feel shame. :w00t:

There was a seven second dump. You have no idea what the caller even said... :w00t:

620581[/snapback]

Does it REALLY matter? According to the caller (according to Olbermann) he said nothing obscene or dangerous. But, what if he swore?...BO's going to call "Fox Security" and have someone visit him at his home?

Isn't it interesting that it was purged from BO's site?

Does it REALLY matter?  According to the caller (according to Olbermann) he said nothing obscene or dangerous.  But, what if he swore?...BO's going to call "Fox Security" and have someone visit him at his home?

Isn't it interesting that it was purged from BO's site?

620587[/snapback]

What if he said, F-you, I'm going to rape your daughter (or something to that effect)?

We don't know. But of course, the left-wing nutball media will run with this story. :w00t:

What if he said, F-you, I'm going to rape your daughter (or something to that effect)?

We don't know. But of course, the left-wing nutball media will run with this story.  :w00t:

620590[/snapback]

Well, I'm sure if he said something threatening and dangerous the nutball left wing media and facist right wing media will be reporting it.

:lol:

We don't know. But of course, the left-wing nutball media will run with this story.  :w00t:

620590[/snapback]

Yeah, just like all the right wing nutall media types, nah they ever run with stories either :lol:

Does it REALLY matter?  According to the caller (according to Olbermann) he said nothing obscene or dangerous.

Oh gee, well if according to Olbermann, the caller allegedly said he didn't say anything wrong, it sure doesn't get much more factually sound than that! :w00t:

And yes actually, it does matter what the guy said if you are going to jump all over O'Reilly's reaction.

btw....Keith Olbermann?? :lol::lol:

Oh gee, well if according to Olbermann, the caller allegedly said he didn't say anything wrong, it sure doesn't get much more factually sound than that!  :w00t:

And yes actually, it does matter what the guy said if you are going to jump all over O'Reilly's reaction.

btw....Keith Olbermann??  :lol:  :lol:

620602[/snapback]

:D

But remember, O'Reilly is a Republican. We know what that means...

Republican=Bush=Bush bad, nosepick, Haliburton, Carlyle Group, Flight suit...

Need I go on? :lol:

:lol:

But remember, O'Reilly is a Republican. We know what that means...

Republican=Bush=Bush bad, nosepick, Haliburton, Carlyle Group, Flight suit...

Need I go on?  :D

620609[/snapback]

Well, O'Reilly IS an idiot and I wouldn't waste five minutes watching his (or any other of the newsertainment programs), but......Keith Olbermann?? :w00t::lol: I wasn't aware he was still on TV. Is his program supposed to be comedy?

Keith Olbermann??  :w00t:  :lol:    I wasn't aware he was still on TV.  Is his program supposed to be comedy?

620620[/snapback]

Sometimes it is, but the weird part is that it's only funny when he's trying to be serious.

Keith Olbermann is about as legit as the nutball conspiracy theorists on public access TV here in Austin, TX. And his ratings are just about the same. :lol:

Sometimes it is, but the weird part is that it's only funny when he's trying to be serious.

Keith Olbermann is about as legit as the nutball conspiracy theorists on public access TV here in Austin, TX.  And his ratings are just about the same.  :w00t:

620628[/snapback]

As i said, I think they are BOTH idiots. But, calling Fox security? Puh-leeze.

Nobody at ESPN likes Olbermann either. He had a head injury as a kid that messed up his depth perception, so he can't drive. Bristol, CT is a nice place (I lived about a quarter mile from ESPN), but as like most places, it isn't if you can't drive. He spent most of his time at ESPN bitching about how bad it was and how he wanted out of there. When asked about ESPN, he once said" The best thing was seeing Bristol in the rear view mirror."

Nobody at ESPN likes Olbermann either. He had a head injury as a kid that messed up his depth perception, so he can't drive.  Bristol, CT is a nice place (I lived about a quarter mile from ESPN), but as like most places, it isn't if you can't drive.  He spent most of his time at ESPN bitching about how bad it was and how he wanted out of there.  When asked about ESPN, he once said" The best thing was seeing Bristol in the rear view mirror."

620683[/snapback]

Actually, I believe Dan Patrick is still fond of Keith. But your point is well taken. He wanted out of there SO bad, he burned some bridges.

As bad as he is (and that's pretty bad, IMO) he's still 10 times better than Kenny Mayne or Neil Everett.

Actually, I believe Dan Patrick is still fond of Keith.  But your point is well taken.  He wanted out of there SO bad, he burned some bridges.

As bad as he is (and that's pretty bad, IMO) he's still 10 times better than Kenny Mayne or Neil Everett.

620686[/snapback]

True, that. The next time I see Kenny Mayne will be too soon...

I do have to admit, though -- the day they cranked up ESPN2 for the first time (the "Fugitive" knockoff) may have been the funniest bit I've ever seen from the Worldwide Leader. Wish I had a tape of that.

True, that. The next time I see Kenny Mayne will be too soon...

I do have to admit, though -- the day they cranked up ESPN2 for the first time (the "Fugitive" knockoff) may have been the funniest bit I've ever seen from the Worldwide Leader. Wish I had a tape of that.

620697[/snapback]

Missed it. I'll have to see if "it's out there".