(OT-Music)Led Zepplin fans

The Poojer

I'm just glad someone remembers Led Zepplin. Music has died. There is nothing new. I had a chance to see the Beatles in Toronto and didn't go. My bad. Have caught Zepplin live, though. Buffalo and Toronto used to have some great concerts. ELP at the Aud. Zappa as well. Plenty of Jethro Tull. Lynard Skynard (before they Rosened in the airplane). I remember Harry Chapin (Rosened on the Thruway...) playing a benefit for McGoveren at the old Gilligans.

No music anymore.

Yeah, I'm an old fart.

I'm just glad someone remembers Led Zepplin. Music has died. There is nothing new. I had a chance to see the Beatles in Toronto and didn't go. My bad. Have caught Zepplin live, though. Buffalo and Toronto used to have some great concerts. ELP at the Aud. Zappa as well. Plenty of Jethro Tull. Lynard Skynard (before they Rosened in the airplane). I remember Harry Chapin (Rosened on the Thruway...) playing a benefit for McGoveren at the old Gilligans.

No music anymore.

Yeah, I'm an old fart.

45444[/snapback]

for the most part, i felt allot like you for a while. But the Allman Brothers have "Hittin the Note" out and there's Gov't Mule that will give you a floavor of the stuff you crave.

Living Loving Maid (She's Just A Woman)

With a purple umbrella and a fifty cent hat,

Livin', lovin', she's just a woman.

Missus cool rides out in her aged Cadillac.

Come on, babe on the round about,

Ride on the merry-go-round,

We all know what your name is,

So you better lay your money down.

Alimony, alimony payin' your bills,

When your conscience hits, you knock it back with pills.

Tellin' tall tales of how it used to be.

With the butler and the maid and the servants three.

Oh, you got it.

Nobody hears a single word you say.

But you keep on talkin' till your dyin' day.

Livin', Lovin', She's just a woman.

for the most part, i felt allot like you for a while. But the Allman Brothers have "Hittin the Note" out and there's Gov't Mule that will give you a floavor of the stuff you crave.

45445[/snapback]

I call Savannah, Georgia home. I'm good with "Statesboro Blues". We've got a few acres out there in Bolloch County.

No music anymore.

Yeah, I'm an old fart.

45444[/snapback]

It's their loss. let them eat cake. I was at those of which you speak, and then some.

Mr. Natural was there too :flirt:

No music anymore.

Yeah, I'm an old fart.

45444[/snapback]

Its there, just way harder to find.

No music anymore.

Yeah, I'm an old fart.

45444[/snapback]

Your post is very similar to my post in another music thread. I guess that makes me an old fart, too.

As a wise man once said......"Seasons will pass you by............."

He was wrong about the total mass retain thingy though. I appear to consistently retain more mass.