Motorcycle video

Frez

I hate winter.  Thanks Frez.  When you ride like that you're bound to end up part of the road.  That guy must have going at least 90 riding those wheelies..

618363[/snapback]

Actually I think he was going 165 MPH at the end of the video the meter was showing 274 to 280 KPH. if I converted from Kilometers to miles per hour correctly that would be about 165 MPH

Great. Gotta love idiots flying down the road without a thought for those around them. Hit a rock and take out a family of four on the way to the park. I call the cops every time a jerk on one of those crotch rockets flies past me. Every now and then, I actually *do* see them pulled over a few miles down the road.

A few years ago I was driving down the highway behind a guy on a Harley. This group of rice rockets comes up on us from behind, and as each one passed the Harley rider, they would do a wheelie. This was about 70+MPH. Kept waiting for one of them to wipe out as they did it, because I was ready to stop and give my eye witness account to the cops while they cleaned up the mess.

A few years ago I was driving down the highway behind a guy on a Harley. This group of rice ockets comes up on us from behind, and as each one passed the Harley rider, they would do a wheelie. This was about 70+MPH. Kept waiting for one of them to wipe out as they did it, because I was ready to stop and give my eye witness account to the cops while they cleaned up the mess.

618687[/snapback]

From the people who brought you Pearl Harbor. I'm not bike person, but were I to have one it would be an old Harley.

Doesn't mean I don't miss the autobaln, though. There's nothing like pasing a cop at 135.

From the people who brought you Pearl Harbor. I'm not  bike person, but were I to have one it would be an old Harley.

Doesn't mean I don't miss the autobaln, though. There's nothing like pasing a cop at 135.

618721[/snapback]

Never passed any cops on the autobahn, but I do remember some nice rides on it in well designed German cars :huh:

Great. Gotta love idiots flying down the road without a thought for those around them. Hit a rock and take out a family of four on the way to the park.  I call the cops every time a jerk on one of those crotch rockets flies past me.  Every now and then, I actually *do* see them pulled over a few miles down the road.

618671[/snapback]

Or they could end up like this...