Since the Bills might sign a bunch of Rams...

Why do'nt we go after the most important one: Torry Holt.  :D    :lol:

617900[/snapback]

I acually heard Chris Landry on Fox Sports Radio say that if the NFL Players Union doesn't come to an agreement with the league by monday, Holt may be cut.

No chance in hell we get him though.

Please God don't let him end up with Patriots!

Please God don't let him end up with Patriots!

Don't worry about the Pats. They're not the primo destination they once were, don't like to spend a lot on UFA's, and don't have a ton of cap room in any case.

Miami OTOH MIGHT start becoming that, but I'm not impressed with Saban, and they just added Mularkey. :lol:

Don't worry about the Pats.  They're not the primo destination they once were, don't like to spend a lot on UFA's, and don't have a ton of cap room in any case. 

Miami OTOH MIGHT start becoming that, but I'm not impressed with Saban, and they just added Mularkey. :lol:

617988[/snapback]

Does Tory want to play QB or something? :D

617988[/snapback]

Maybe Miami's decision to hire one of our ex coaches as a coordinator will be as laughable as the last time one of our ex coaches got hired to coordinate for someone.

Now, Tory Holt would be a reasonable replacement for Eric Moulds.  (On the other hand, why he'd come to Buffalo on the cheap is unfathomable.)  Instead of a gigantic step backwards like some other possibilities I've seen thrown out there.

617982[/snapback]

Reasonable replacement, is the understatement of the year.

How about, it's a HUGE upgrade.

Maybe Miami's decision to hire one of our ex coaches as a coordinator will be as laughable as the last time one of our ex coaches got hired to coordinate for someone.

Possibly, but doubtful. It's apparent that Mularkey wasn't as great as we were led to believe, judging by the Steelers' offense getting better after he left.