Moulds rejects Bills' 2nd request to take paycut

That Johnson guy seems like an ass, and Moulds and his entourage better be careful and not piss the Bills off because they could REALLY fukk with Moulds if they wanted to by keeping him until the last minute and then cutting him when few teams have any money or openings left. They could wait until July.

616966[/snapback]

Yeah, there's always that, but you can't give up on life today if you look ahead.

I'm totally confused with all of this salary cap cutting craziness, but it sure sounds like MOST teams are screwed by the cap. That being said... where do you think Moulds can go and make the boatload of cash that he and his agent are demanding?

Wow, you guys are rediculous...all this whining about not having anybody worth keeping but 3 or 4 players? How can you call yourselves fans of the Bills? Rediculous. Where's the loyalty? sh------- or not, the Bills are still my team...and i'm wayyyyyy out in the northwest. My friends all shat all over me this year with comments about the Bills being so pathetic and what not...I know they are, but i'm not going to B word and say they have only 3 players worth keeping.

616953[/snapback]

You should be commended for your loyalty. I just dont think it'll happen here. :doh:

Soundbite from Ed Kilgore on WGR tonight: "...There is something to the fact that they're still talking; there's always a possibility something could happen. I don't ever think negatively until it actually is done. If they really wanted to release him and not have him count $11 million against the cap (or whatever the final figure they arrive at), he would've been gone by now. So the fact that they're still talking means, first of all, Marv Levy and Dick Jauron want to keep Moulds. And secondly, Moulds... the other thing from Moulds' perspective, if this CBA thing drags out and all these free agents flood the market right now, he's going to be in a little bit of a pickle... It is a little bit of an uncertain situation for Moulds, too, until this CBA situation gets straightened out."

"This team needs a strong, solid veteran WR like Eric Moulds... the guy's still a player, and I think he has some good football left in him."

other quick hits:

-Small-market teams like Buffalo are in BIG trouble if 2007 is an uncapped season, but he thinks things will get worked out.

-No big surprises with the other players the Bills released.

The entire clip: Ed Kilgore on the Brad Riter Show