Sopranos: only 10 days away!

Buftex

Just reading an article from the USA TODAY, about the last season of the "Sopranos" to start March 12th...man I am pumped...I have been watching the last season over again, to jog my memory...I know a lot of people thought the last season was "weak", but go back again, it was fantastic. "The Sopranos" and a good Bills game are the only two things on tv that make the hair on my back stand on end! In the article they allude to a small possibility that a full length movie is still a possibility. David Chase says he had a "day in the life" idea for a movie that he had toyed around with. It would take place before the events of the upcoming final season....

Oh yeah, the article also implies that something "monumental" happens in the season opener....

http://articles.news.aol.com/tv/article.ad...9990008&cid=918

Awesome...I can't wait! I didn't realize it was so close until I saw it advertised on the inside of my Netflix sleeve.

I was a HUGE Sopranos fan...but honestly...this long layoff took a lot out of the show IMO.....just not into it as much as before.

616752[/snapback]

well get back into it damn it unless you wanna suffer the same fate as mikey palmice

damn poison ivy!!!

I was a HUGE Sopranos fan...but honestly...this long layoff took a lot out of the show IMO.....just not into it as much as before.

616752[/snapback]

I don't care how long they take, as long as it is good...I wish the Bills could sit out seasons when they know they are going to suck! Just kidding about the Bills, not really....