Post your Top 8 Draft pick predictions here.

Texans - Reggie Bush

Sanits - Matt Leinart

Titans - Jay Cutler

Jets - D'brick Ferguson

Packers - Mario Williams

49ers - A.J. Hawk

Raiders - Vince Young

Bills - Vernon Davis or Ngata

Lions - Michael Huff

Cardinals - DeAngelo Williams or Ngata

Vernon Davis will not be available when we pick, I gurantee it.

616579[/snapback]

This will be a good news for us. It either means D'brick, Hawk, or Super Mario will be available at #8 or some teams may try to trade with us to pick Young or Cutler before Lions. We can also simply draft Ngata if Marv couldn't find any trade partner.

Jets-release Chad, and trade up for Leinart

saints-Jay Cutler

Tenn-D'Brick-just released Hopkins, kept McNair

Houston-Reggie Bush-they wanted D'Brick.

Packers-Mario Williams-to team with KGB

49ers-Hawk

raiders-Davis-why? the raiders always go with the sexy pick.

Buffalo-Ngata-we would be starting Edwards and Anderson otherwise.

I might even go DT 1st round and in the 2nd go DT if Bunkley is there or Watson slips. I am hoping that the raiders release Washington and he is willing to come back.

You mean Houston does not need the best Pass Rusher in the Draft.  You really think they are going to pass on a kid that is projected to be a player like J. Peppers??

What part of the football world do you come from if you don't think this is a possiblitiy  6 '7" 295 and runs a 4.65 and is productive as a pass rusher and a top five pick!

Think before you post

616264[/snapback]

UMMM, I do. If they dont take Bush or trade, Houston would be better served taking Brick. Their O-line sucks and they just extended Carr. Maybe someone should take their own advice.

I might even go DT 1st round and in the 2nd go DT if Bunkley is there or Watson slips.

616679[/snapback]

If that happened, that would be great, but from what I have been reading, Bunkley's stock is rising.

(From nfldraftscouts.com:)

1 Bush, *Reggie (RB), Southern Cal 1 5-11 201 4.42

2 Ferguson, D'Brickashaw (OT), Virginia 1 6-6 312 5.26

3 Leinart, Matt (QB), Southern Cal 1 6-4 224 4.90

4 Williams, *Mario (DE), North Carolina State 1 6-7 295 4.93

5 Hawk, A.J. (OLB), Ohio State 1 6-1 243 4.51

6 Young, *Vince (QB), Texas 1 6-5 233 4.48

7 Cutler, Jay (QB), Vanderbilt 1 6-3 223 4.82

8 Davis, *Vernon (TE), Maryland 1 6-3 252 4.48

9 White, *LenDale (RB), Southern Cal 1 6-2 235 4.49

10 Williams, DeAngelo (RB), Memphis 1 5-09 208 4.49

11 Greenway, Chad (OLB), Iowa 1 6-2 242 4.55

12 Huff, Michael (SS), Texas 1 6-1 198 4.53

13 Ngata, *Haloti (DT), Oregon 1 6-4 338 5.02

14 Bunkley, Brodrick (DT), Florida State 1 6-3 306 5.05 44

15 Holmes, *Santonio (WR), Ohio State 1 5-11 190 4.36

15 Hill, Tye (CB), Clemson 1 5-09 183 4.33

17 Williams, Jimmy (CB), Virginia Tech 1 6-2 216 4.42

18 Hali, Tamba (DE), Penn State 1 6-3 275 4.75

If Texans keep the no.1 pick and somehow don't pick Bush, the player they drafted will more likely be D'brick.

616576[/snapback]

Now - you see I can deal with that reply. You could very well be right. I just feel that Mario has moved himself up because of his showing at the combine and we all know that Houston also needs a pass rusher as much as a LT.

I just think that most people are over looking that this kid is the only true Pass Rushing DE with this kind of size and speed in this draft. That means if you have a need in this area then you have to think about this kid as a top five pick in this draft.

I just don't think that if Houston keeps this pick that Bush is a slam dunk. You really have to look at Williams or Ferguson both fitting the real needs of this team before FA.

Because everybody in the world has decided that Bush is the first pick I'm not so sure. I think there are other options and good one's

I just don't think that if Houston keeps this pick that Bush is a slam dunk.  You really have to look at Williams or Ferguson both fitting the real needs of this team before FA.

Because everybody in the world has decided that Bush is the first pick I'm not so sure.  I think there are other options and good one's

617200[/snapback]

I agree. Bush is a wonderful talent. It's just not what this team needs, especially when you have the pick of the litter. They shouldn't cave into the thought process of everyone else projecting him as the only "right" selection at #1. I don't agree with that.