Man, waiting in line to get my beef burrito

yeah but when the masses are limited and you have basically 1 or Catlick churches, per quadrant, spread out over an area probably the same size if not bigger than buffalo, it makes it tough to get one when you have a 8.30-5 job, 'specially if you do not think about it til lunch time

Yeah next to impossible  :D

615212[/snapback]

So basically I can be as bad a person as I want to be as long as I spend a week avoiding meat? Man, that Catholism stuff is pretty cool.

615133[/snapback]

No, no.....just no meat on Ash Wednesday. And Fridays. Until Easter. Unless St. Paddy's Day falls on a Friday, then some bishop usually give the ok to break the rule for the corned beef.

That and a heartfelt "my bad" for all your misdeeds and you are in like Flynn.

:unsure:

Unless St. Paddy's Day falls on a Friday, then some bishop usually give the ok to break the rule for the corned beef.

615315[/snapback]

:unsure:

Already a done deed by Cincinnati's Bishop! I was never under such a restriction - Presbyterianism is me, but shame on you who think that the Catholic Church doesn't like the flock to have a good time... :P

Unless St. Paddy's Day falls on a Friday, then some bishop usually give the ok to break the rule for the corned beef.

You mean like THIS year!! I'll be at the Beekman Pub by noon enjoying corned beef & cabbage with a few pints of Guiness in front of me. The only day o the year I completely blow off the afternoon at work and begin drinking very early. :unsure:

615315[/snapback]

It's okay in Syracuse.

"Moynihan's OK only applies to residents of the seven-county Syracuse Diocese, which includes Onondaga, Cortland, Madison and Oswego counties. The Rochester Diocese, which includes Cayuga County, hasn't decided on whether to issue a dispensation, said Barbara Fulle, administrative assistant for the diocese. "