The Apprentice

OnTheRocks

I don't know....i like to predict who is going to be the putz that everyone hates....and who is going to be the cream that rises to the top.

Lenny last night telling Summer to not say anything in the board room. DO NOT SPEAK unless spoken to.

Sure enough....she just can't manage to shut up, and it got her fired.

Great reaction shot of Lenny when she was fired.

The fat guy with the bad hair weave won't be around for very long.

I can't imagine the dopey guy with the British accent will be around very long either.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lenny last night telling Summer to not say anything in the board room.  DO NOT SPEAK unless spoken to.

613658[/snapback]

That was pretty funny. She was safe, but couldn't keep her mouth shut.

Dopey guy with the bad hair will piss people off pretty quick. Give him a week or two. It all depends on how well his team performs. As soon as they lose, he is gone.

It's on Mondays now? I didn't even know it was coming back so soon.

614222[/snapback]

Me neither...was lucky I caught it last night, actually. There are some smart, successful people this time around....I was pretty impressed.

There's also a filipina-American chick with a southern accent who is absolutely BEAUTIFUL.

Lenny had the line of the week in this episode...

"I wish her brain was as big as her boobs" when refering to Theresa.

628513[/snapback]

i hadn't noticed until the show started last night, but her boobs are HUGE!

Good thing you noticed them last night...We won't be seeing them again any time soon. I used the Apprentice DVD from season one with the English Club at the Kiev National Linguistic Univeristy in Ukraine. The students wanted to practice business English and liked the American culture. They've been writing me to send them the next series. Lenny is sure Russian. He's got the charm.

Good thing you noticed them last night...We won't be seeing them again any time soon.  I used the Apprentice DVD from season one with the English Club at the Kiev National Linguistic Univeristy in Ukraine.  The students wanted to practice business English and liked the American culture.  They've been writing me to send them the next series. Lenny is sure Russian. He's got the charm.

628953[/snapback]

Lenny is as real as they come. my guess he is from Belarus.

Lenny's got some huge balls....Just after the pretty boy guy with the high IQ had told Trump that he'd fire Theresa and that Lenny did a good job, Lenny responds to Trump, "I'd fire both of them." LOL....classic. Trump seems to love this guy, too.

I'd say Moscow..the real deal. I was in Khmelnetsky and was walking down an icy street with a faculty member from the school where I was lecturing and an old woman (babushka) was coming down the street. I jokingly said to the faculty member that If I slipped and knocked the old woman she should tell her I was Russian. The faculty member said "Don't worry...if you knock down an old Ukrainian Babushka, I won't have to say anything...They'll KNOW you're a Russian." I spent some time in Minsk, the population there is pretty cowed by the Lukashenko regime.

I don't know....i like to predict who is going to be the putz that everyone hates....and who is going to be the cream that rises to the top. 

Lenny last night telling Summer to not say anything in the board room.  DO NOT SPEAK unless spoken to.

The fat guy with the bad hair weave won't be around for very long. 

I can't imagine the dopey guy with the British accent will be around very long either.

613658[/snapback]

How can you watch that degrading, selfish, hurtful crap? :P