The Apprentice

OnTheRocks

good to see that "man-woman" get canned last night.  i can't believe she started crying in the cab ride out of town.

she didn't desrve to be fired.  Allie clearly screwed up by getting beaten badly to Battery Park.

669844[/snapback]

Trump usually won't fire someone who has an undefeated track record like that unless they do something really stupid in the board room.....that one caught me by surprise. That being said, I really couldn't stand her....I won't miss her at all. Besides, Allie is much cuter :)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andre was cute to look at, but every time she opened her mouth, I wanted to shut it. Just something about that voice annoys me. And Trump needs to get Caroline and George back, they provided some of the best lines when they were on. Donnie Jr and Ivanka just don't cut it.

i don't know if anyone else is still watching this train wreck......wow Charmane had about as much brains last night as my little toe.

Sort of glad to see Tarek go. He wasn't a bad worker, but he was annoying.

SO....from the previews of next week, it looks like the annoying Brit whiner guy is being switched over to the other team leaving it three women to three men.

Lee is beginning to really get on Trumps good side even though his team got their heads handed to them last night.

i don't know if anyone else is still watching this train wreck......wow Charmane had about as much brains last night as my little toe.

Sort of glad to see Tarek go.  He wasn't a bad worker, but he was annoying.

SO....from the previews of next week, it looks like the annoying Brit whiner guy is being switched over to the other team leaving it three women to three men.

Lee is beginning to really get on Trumps good side even though his team got their heads handed to them last night.

680938[/snapback]

I thought it was hilarious when they were in the middle of the task riding in the van, and Tarek looks over to Lee and goes, "....so what are you going to wear to the boardroom?" :P

I thought it was hilarious when they were in the middle of the task riding in the van, and Tarek looks over to Lee and goes, "....so what are you going to wear to the boardroom?"  :P

681272[/snapback]

Lee: What are you going to wear to the boardroom?

Tarek: I'm gonna wear a dark suit.

Lee: Yeah...me too.

:D

meanwhile Charmane was getting her hair done. What a total disaster.

680938[/snapback]

I still don't see Lee making the final two though. Michael, to me, seems to be flying under the radar most of the time. He'll probably make the final 4.

I still don't see Lee making the final two though. Michael, to me, seems to be flying under the radar most of the time. He'll probably make the final 4.

681666[/snapback]

I think he will, too. And I think he's a smart guy. But he's one of those people who are so damn deliberate that they grate on your nerves after a while. I have a friend like that. His clock was just a different speed than most of the rest of the world. The guy could take like an hour - an HOUR - to get himself up and going in the morning.

There have been a couple people on the show who were like that. It's so frustrating to watch people who have a chance to work with Trump choose to SLEEP over getting something done. I'll just never understand that mentality :D

I think he will, too. And I think he's a smart guy. But he's one of those people who are so damn deliberate that they grate on your nerves after a while. I have a friend like that. His clock was just a different speed than most of the rest of the world. The guy could take like an hour - an HOUR - to get himself up and going in the morning.

There have been a couple people on the show who were like that. It's so frustrating to watch people who have a chance to work with Trump choose to SLEEP over getting something done. I'll just never understand that mentality  :D

681735[/snapback]

TV is so cool, I just don't know what to do if I couldn't sing.

• 2 weeks later...

the hot chick got voted off last night. :lol:

i think this thing is going to come down to Roxanne and Lee.

neither are in the same league as the Rhodes Scholar dude that won it last year.

the hot chick got voted off last night.  ;)

i think this thing is going to come down to Roxanne and Lee.

neither are in the same league as the Rhodes Scholar dude that won it last year.

692141[/snapback]

I was thinking the same thing last night....Randal from last year was like a legit candidate and a brilliant guy. This year, I don't know. I think you could definitely make an argument that whoever wins this year is the weakest apprentice they've had.

All I know is that I can't resist anymore.....I just have to say it.....Ivanka Trump is friggin HOT as HELL. Not only is she totally cute, but her voice and mannerisms are just so damn sexy..... ;)

i taped this silly show last night....and watched while the Suns were putting a whoppin' in the Clippers!

so Allie and Roxanne both got canned because they were couldn't figure out how to attack one another while remaining loyal. :lol:

i think Lee wins this thing but it will depend on who ends up on his team.

shawn might end up with an all-star support group and pull it off.

ivanka looked exceptionally nice last night!

ivanka looked exceptionally nice last night!

696701[/snapback]

Heck yeah, she did.....and on top of that, she just has this aura about her....she's UBER sexy! At first I couldn't really get past the 'Trump's daughter' thing.....kinda gross....but now I just see hotness.

Unless Sean has a huge meltdown at his event, he will win. Lee, I know he's got Liz that basically doesn't want him to do anything unless she approves it, I don't think is doing alot to get the event off. But it's TV, they could be editing it that way.

And best part of last night, was after the boardroom, when Caroline, George, and Trump trying to remember who Pepi was.

And best part of last night, was after the boardroom, when Caroline, George, and Trump trying to remember who Pepi was.

699803[/snapback]

that was hilarious.

Trump: "I don't remember him at all.......Pepi, you're fired. Did I say that at some point? I must have."

Based on what happened last night, Lee is soooooo screwed. However, Shawn is such a dope. I can't stand watching him. Plus the anorexic transexual is headed to the Dr. because she is coughing blood. Kind of tough to pull it off when you are down a "man".

I haven't watched in a long time.  How's Caroline looking these days?

699895[/snapback]

Nowhere near as good as Ivanka, IMO :o

I have only watched a few episodes...so you are telling me..out of the tens of thousands of people that appied for this show...these two dopes are the cream of the crop....

700133[/snapback]

They've been lucky that either they've been on a winning team, or their PM screwed something up so badly that they didn't need to worry about being fired.

i finally had a chance to watch the final episode.

Lenny: (to Jamie Pressley) Just go on out there.

Jamie Pressley: Oh...ok Apprentice Boy

Lenny: (rolling his eyes) oh....yeah....ok.

0:):lol:

still a little suprised Sean was such a fan favorite. nothing like having to listen to a whiney brit gush about some broad.