So who are the top wide receivers in free agency

BobbyC81

Any thoughts on Brandon Lloyd?

I thought he had potential but it's kind of hard judging how good he is/ could be watching him in San Fran.

612793[/snapback]

Lloyd is a RFA which means we'd have to give up something to get him. That something all depends on the qualifying offer the 49ers give him. The least he'd cost us would be a 4th Round pick (the same round he was originally drafted in 2003). Though being the 49ers recently released Johnnie Morton and have little else at WR, I'm sure Lloyd would receive a higher tender which means we'd have to give up at least a 1st for him and of course if they give him the highest tender then he'd cost us a 1st and 3rd.

If Lloyd receives the minimum tender then I'd definately persue him because with four picks on day 1 I don't mind letting go of our 1st pick on day 2.

As stated in other posts, my top two choices would be Givens followed by Bryant and think Lloyd rank 3rd on my list.

Others to consider in my eyes would be Jurevicius, Koren Robinson and Quincy Morgan (he has a history with Holcomb). Another guy that I could also see up on the market is Isaac Bruce.

Well, I guess if Moulds is going to be released, Moulds will be the top WR free agent..

612991[/snapback]

Exactly the reason why he should not be released (well unless Philly allows T.O. to be a free agent).

But since everyone wants him out of here cause he was not being a team player with our young QB (who most posters want out of here too) we should give him away so we could have 5 mil to get his replacement and fix the lines.

Its a good idea, it will give us something to blame Marv for at the end of the season when fans are screaming for someones head like usual.

Its not like their was another player last year that some bills fans thought was too expensive for us and should be allowed to go off to another team and we could get a replacement for easily

(*cough* Pat Williams *cough*)

What about resigning Peeless Price. Buffalos the only place he was any good. I liked him a lot.

612849[/snapback]

We need a guy who will require double coverage or catch the ball in the

slant.....

I anyways think that EM and his Agent are posturing......EM knows that he

is not going to get 6M actual cash anywhere in the market.......And if he

wants to win the SB by latching to a team like the Patriots or Chargers

they are not going to pay big money either.......

His best shot is more at taking a 1M or 2M pay cut with the bills, and work

it out