WGR Poll - When should Bledsoe get benched?

stevestojan

When should the Bills bench Drew Bledsoe?

Now

20%

After the season is lost

20%

When J.P. Losman is healthy

42%

After the season

18%

What I find funny is that they don't even give an option for "He shouldnt be benched, this isnt his fault"

I mean, I am definitly one for benching his ass midway through last season, but at least give the others a voice. I know there are some that (for whatever reason) think he should stay the starter, and he is not to blame. Shouldnt they have the option to vote?

Apparently, WGR, NEWSRadio 55 has made their opinion known. They want his ass benched.

What I find funny is that they don't even give an option for "He shouldnt be benched, this isnt his fault"

I mean, I am definitly one for benching his ass midway through last season, but at least give the others a voice. I know there are some that (for whatever reason) think he should stay the starter, and he is not to blame. Shouldnt they have the option to vote?

Apparently, WGR, NEWSRadio 55 has made their opinion known. They want his ass benched.

44517[/snapback]

Great point!

I saw this last night and thought the exact same thing! Needless to say, I didn't vote because there was no option for me. :lol: LOL!

When should the Bills bench Drew Bledsoe?

Now

20%

After the season is lost

20%

When J.P. Losman is healthy

42%

After the season

18%

44517[/snapback]

Welcome to the witch hunt that is the world of the WNY sports fan...

Guest Guest_rolly_*

your right WGR does suck

everytime I turn WGR on theyre either talking about something that pisses them off or the state of the city of buffalo

what a joke of a sports station

bring back WNSA!

I mean, this pole would be like CNN saying:

Who are you going to vote for?

Kerry

The Democrat

The guy with the longest face from forehead to chin

The flip-flopper

Someone whose last name does not rhyme with push.

44562[/snapback]

Didn't I see that poll on CBS last night? :lol:

I mean, this pole would be like CNN saying:

Who are you going to vote for?

Kerry

The Democrat

The guy with the longest face from forehead to chin

The flip-flopper

Someone whose last name does not rhyme with push.

44562[/snapback]

Yes and of course, if it was a Fox poll, it the choices for the poll would be:

Bush

The Republican

The Guy with the Monkey Face

The Liar

Someone whose name doesn't rhyme with fairy

:lol:

WGR pursues their interest which is making money. In the old days there was some thought at least given to them also having an interest in pursuing good journalism, supporting Buffalo and WNY, or some sense of a broader mission. However, it certainly seems to be the case that all they are pursuing is their legal obligation to maximize fiscal returns for their stockholders as this is what the law requires.

Such is life.

Welcome to the witch hunt that is the world of the WNY sports fan...

44543[/snapback]

That's one nice thing about moving away. All I have to do is hit Start>Shutdown Computer to get away from ignorant Bills fans :lol:

WGR pursues their interest which is making money.  In the old days there was some thought at least given to them also having an interest in pursuing good journalism, supporting Buffalo and WNY, or some sense of a broader mission.  However, it certainly seems to be the case that all they are pursuing is their legal obligation to maximize fiscal returns for their stockholders as this is what the law requires.

Such is life.

44668[/snapback]

There was a time when pursuing good journalism and pursuing a profit weren't conflicting goals.