Modano rips USA Hockey after loss

Like A Mofo

Modano

"You'd think USA Hockey would be a well-oiled machine, but it's not," he said. "Basically we were on our own for hotels, tickets, flights, stuff like that.

"Normally we wouldn't have to worry about stuff like that."

Awwww poor thing.....so he has to take care of his own hotel reservations?!?! OH THE HORROR!!!!!

Here is another exampke of why Im tired of the pros playing in Men's Hockey in the Olympics....embarassing

Honestly Clements, I find myself agreeing with Modano. They should be taken care of. That's what teams do. That doesn't sound all that great.

I'm surprised he's not more upset that he didn't leave the bench in the third period.

608985[/snapback]

Well, he has to save up the energy for the traditional hotel-trashing tonight... :w00t:

Modano

"You'd think USA Hockey would be a well-oiled machine, but it's not," he said. "Basically we were on our own for hotels, tickets, flights, stuff like that.

"Normally we wouldn't have to worry about stuff like that."

Awwww poor thing.....so he has to take care of his own hotel reservations?!?! OH THE HORROR!!!!!

Here is another exampke of why Im tired of the pros playing in Men's Hockey in the Olympics....embarassing

608976[/snapback]

this isn't a beer league team going on a roadie..USA hockey SHOULD take care of all of this...

this isn't a beer league team going on a roadie..USA hockey SHOULD take care of all of this...

609020[/snapback]

Sure they SHOULD take care of it. The fact that Madonna is trying to blame the teams failures on the fact that he had to spend a half an hour on Travelocity before he left is pretty friggin weak.

609020[/snapback]

OK, but such should be hashed out beforetimes...players and USA Olympic team officials alike. Airing dirty laundry on foreign soil is pretty childish, especially from a millionaire pro hockey player. Were I Mr. Mo-do, I'd suck it up, pay, and pitch my complaint when I get home. I hope he catches a puck in his teeth... :w00t:

Ohhhhh, so that's why Madonna spent the entire tournament standing around on defense and floating the perimeter on offense. Gee, and I thought it was because he was a shiftless kitty.

Nice giveaway at the blueline today, and I really loved the way you hustled back to clean up your mistake, Peerless.