can someone clear this up for me

ans4e64

ok, so now we know that he did indeed fail the drug test, and its not just that he missed it. But i dont understand why they dont know what he failed the test with, and why they said it will take a while before everything is determined? Does anyone know why this is? i guess i just assumed that when one fails, you know what they had in their system

ok, so now we know that he did indeed fail the drug test, and its not just that he missed it. But i dont understand why they dont know what he failed the test with, and why they said it will take a while before everything is determined? Does anyone know why this is? i guess i just assumed that when one fails, you know what they had in their system

607555[/snapback]

The NFL knows if he failed a test what caused him to fail the test, they just don't divulge that information to us. It will eventually leak out what the actual situation is, until then we can all speculate and assume.

The NFL knows if he failed a test what caused him to fail the test, they just don't divulge that information to us. It will eventually leak out what the actual situation is, until then we can all speculate and assume.

607570[/snapback]

so if the nfl knows, why isnt he suspended already? if they dont know yet, will the suspension come before we even know what he tested positive for?

so if the nfl knows, why isnt he suspended already? if they dont know yet, will the suspension come before we even know what he tested positive for?

607584[/snapback]

Ricky has appealed the suspension. He probably has something other than a drug interfere with the test. Ricky isnt stupid, so I doubt he actually did any drug knowing he would have a test.

Ricky has appealed the suspension.  He probably has something other than a drug interfere with the test. Ricky isnt stupid, so I doubt he actually did any drug knowing he would have a test.

607600[/snapback]

Yes. Those rasta guys are much more well known for eating too many poppy seeds as opposed to smoking pot. :lol:

Innocent until proven guilty indeed. The only problem is that he supposedly failed a drug test. Even in the most innocent of circumstances -- say he took a vitamin or a supplement that he didn't realize contained a banned substance -- it is still his responsibility to KNOW the ingredients of anything he puts in his body. Remember Jim Miller?

With that said, remember a few years ago AFTER Leon Lett had already been suspended for a year for failing a 4th drug test -- and he failed a 5th? After an appeal his suspension was knocked down considerably.

Innocent until proven guilty indeed. The only problem is that he supposedly failed a drug test. Even in the most innocent of circumstances -- say he took a vitamin or a supplement that he didn't realize contained a banned substance -- it is still his responsibility to KNOW the ingredients of anything he puts in his body. Remember Jim Miller?

607663[/snapback]

Yeah...and Zach Lund...and Jose Theodore.

I was just kidding - we all know that Ricky is guilty, and that he has no hair-loss problem.

To answer your question: it doesn't matter. Ricky did what Ricky needed to do. He went back to the Dolphins and carried the ball a few times so he didn't have to give the money back.

That is past now and I strongly believe you'll see Ricky disappear again, this time without the weight of returning $8M on his shoulders.