Who cares who the QB is? Assemble the biggest,

Tipster19

Here's a novel thought. Create the most meanest massive O-line that this league has seen and just run the ball down opponents throats. Other teams have been successful when opponents knew that they were going to run. Teams like Pittsburgh, Denver and Baltimore have made the play-offs and even won the Super Bowl (Baltimore) with very little offense. Of course it helps to have a great defense. I don't think our defense is terrible and with Jauron, a couple of additions and a little tweaking of current personnel this defense could be more than adequate to control opposing offenses.

I know it's the same battle cry about fixing the O-line but this time go with the intention of just REALLy being a ball control offense by running the ball. We do have Willis and some good to great WRs. If it's JP or whoever, our QB is not too hateful to be able to just chuck the ball a few times during a possesion. Heck, JP even has some wheels so let's put them to good use! We don't have another RB on the roster to compliment Willis then gets one of them too. I hated the dull boring offense that Baltimore employed during their Super Bowl year but I have to tell ya, it sure doesn't look too shabby now.

This topic has been beaten to death and for good reason, they have stunk for the most part of 12 seasons! They don't have to be the biggest. Denver's line is usually the smallest. I don't care what size they are as long as they are good at what they do. I'm glad everyone at One Bills Dr is talking about the line and hope they really address it this offseason!

In my opinion I think the O Linemen should fit whatever scheme we decide to run.......

If we want to dominate with run then we need road graders....but they cannot be so slow that every time a QB drops back to pass a defensive player drops back with him......

If we are going to be a pass happy team? Then get some nimble footed linemen in here but make sure they got that nasty streak to hold their own in the running game.......

What I want to see this year is the ability for a QB to be able to step up into a pocket and not having to worry about a DT shallacking him for doing it.....

It would also be nice to get that 2 yards we need for a first down on a regular basis.......

In my opinion I think the O Linemen should fit whatever scheme we decide to run.......

If we want to dominate with run then we need road graders....but they cannot be so slow that every time a QB drops back to pass a defensive player drops back with him......

If we are going to be a pass happy team?  Then get some nimble footed linemen in here but make sure they got that nasty streak to hold their own in the running game.......

What I want to see this year is the ability for a QB to be able to step up into a pocket and not having to worry about a DT shallacking him for doing it.....

It would also be nice to get that 2 yards we need for a first down on a regular basis.......

607955[/snapback]

Amen.