This just in...

Mickey

If by "hostile" you mean, "not willing to mop the sweat off of their scrotums", then yes, "media" only includes those "hostile" to the Bush administration.  This may come as a surprise to you but adversarial interviews usually pull out a lot more truth than the ball washing kind.

603996[/snapback]

Yeah, we need a reporter with some spunk to make Cheney sweat. Brit Hume won't get the truth, but if someone gets in Cheney's face, he'll definitely crack. And then we'll get THE TRUTH !

We desperately need an "adversarial interview" to get to the bottom of this thing.

:devil:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheney continues to refuse to be interviewed by the media about his having shot Harry Whittington in the face and instead is going to be interviewed on Fox. 

Originally he planned to subject himself to a no holds barred interview to be conducted by his wife but he ultimately decided no to risk it and opted for the friendlier folks over at FOX.

603896[/snapback]

Isn't it about time for you to lead a violent political uprising - if it doesn't interfere with your dinner plans? :devil:

Cheney shot him too?  Why didn't the White House report this?

604241[/snapback]

hummmm who's more Secret Dick or Hilary hard one, let me help:

While the U.S. Park Police (a unit not equipped for a proper homicide investigation) studied the body, Foster's office at the White House was being looted. Secret Service agent Henry O' Neill watched as Hillary Clinton's chief of staff, Margaret Williams, carried boxes of papers out of Vincent Foster's office before the Park Police showed up to seal it. Amazing when you consider that the official identification of Vincent Foster's body by Craig Livingstone did not take place until 10PM! Speaking of Craig Livingstone, another Secret Serviceman saw him remove items from Vincent Foster's office in violation of the official seal. Witnesses also saw Bernard Nussbaum in Foster's office as well. Three witnesses noted that Patsy Thomason, director of the White House's Office of Administration, was desperate to find the combination to Vincent Foster's safe. Ms. Thomason finally opened the safe, apparently with the help of a special "MIG" technical team signed into the White House in the late hours. Two envelopes reported to be in the safe by Foster's secretary Deborah Gorham, addressed to Janet Reno and to William Kennedy III, were never seen again. When asked the next day regarding rumors of the safe opening, Mack McLarty told reporters Foster's office did not even have a safe, a claim immediately shot down by former occupants of that office.

The next day, when the Park Police arrived for the official search of Vincent Foster's office, they were shocked to learn that Nussbaum, Thomason and Williams had entered the office. Conflicts channeled through Janet Reno's Department of Justice resulted in the Park Police merely sitting outside Foster's office while Bernard Nussbaum continued his own search of Foster's office. During this search, he opened and upended Vincent Foster's briefcase, showing it to be empty. Three days later, it would be claimed that this same briefcase was where the torn up suicide note was discovered.

The boxes of documents removed from Foster's office by Hillary Clinton's chief of staff, Margaret Williams, was taken to the private residence area of the White House! Eventually, only 54 pages emerged.

One set of billing records, under subpoena for two years, and thought to have originated in Foster's office, turned up unexpectedly in the private quarters of the White House, with Hillary's fingerprints on them!

So, who ordered the office looting?

Bill Clinton was unavailable, being on camera with Larry King. But Hillary Clinton, who had only the day before diverted her planned return to Washington D.C. to Little Rock, was on the phone from Little Rock to someone at the White House in the moments before the looting took place.

Oh, Tom I have a shotgun and its loaded for monkey! :doh:

Something Darlene and I talked about back then was why did Vince Foster's family pretty well fall off the face of the earth? I don't recall ever once hearing any comment whatsoever - nor an attempt to get one, from Foster's wife. Nothing. It's not like the press not to go there especially when later these issues and questions came up. Who would know better than Mrs. Foster? Never did get an answer to that. Anyone know? Seriously.

Vince at some point had a lot of loyalty to Hillary, and I well remember the spin the White House put on his suicide note (Basically, he killed himself because people were picking on Bill and Hill...right...), but what is causing his wife's "loyalty" to this gang? She lost a husband, and the father of her children - whatever happened.

That, to me - just doesn't seem right.

Cheney continues to refuse to be interviewed by the media about his having shot Harry Whittington in the face and instead is going to be interviewed on Fox. 

603896[/snapback]

At least no one at CNN was as bitter about this as Mickey...

Jack Cafferty

Jack must've been planning an "adversarial interview."

Mickey, two word for you and the rest of the Clinton lovers VINCE FOSTER

604240[/snapback]

Did Dick Cheney shoot him too?

Don't take this personally but the Foster thing was investigated about 18 times and even Clinton hating goons reached the same conclusion, it was a suicide.

In fact, shrinks use Foster's suicide as a short hand test for paranoid schizophrenia. It's in the DSM. Not even Pat Robertson thinks it was anything other than a suicide. So that puts you one step crazier than Pat Robertson. What lofty ground you occupy.

"Clinton lover" ?? Oh well, I used to get "N..... lover" all the time when I lived in Greensboro, NC so I guess I can get used to that.

At least no one at CNN was as bitter about this as Mickey...

Jack Cafferty

Jack must've been planning an "adversarial interview."

604430[/snapback]

I used to say to myself, "Self, that SilverNRed is so absolutely devoted to the Bush Cult that they could shoot a guy in the face and he would find nothing wrong with it and in fact, would attack and mock anyone who thought maybe such a thing was not exactly their finest hour." Call me prescient.

What do you use to get the stench of their ball sweat off of your breath? Trident?

I used to say to myself, "Self, that SilverNRed is so absolutely devoted to the Bush Cult that they could shoot a guy in the face and he would find nothing wrong with it and in fact, would attack and mock anyone who thought maybe such a thing was not exactly their finest hour."  Call me prescient.

What do you use to get the stench of their ball sweat off of your breath? Trident?

604476[/snapback]

It was a hunting accident!

You make it sound like it was some grand malicious conspiracy...all because the administration has the same contentious relationship with the press now that they've always had.

I haven't been around much the last couple of days. Here's what I don't get about this:

I heard on some radio talk show things like "This is news"..."They botched the reporting of it"...."it's a pattern of deceit" etc. etc.

I don't get it. Clearly it was something the VP was doing in his private life (he is allowed one of those). It really has zero to do with "the country". Why is it really news beyond maybe a human interest sort of level? Does it a display an incompetence releveant in any way to DC's job? I doubt that a case can even be made for that. Hunting accidents happen every day. Seriously, outside of Letterman Leno et al...who should get real mileage out of this for years, who should care?

Then I hear today that Cheney's "excuse" for not releasing the info sooner was that he didn't want it to spin out of control and that waiting to release it ensured the was accurate. Huh? That doesn't make any more sense than the ridiculous complaining by the media (and now the dems). If he said...."because I didn't think it was a big deal....news wise" it would have made more sense.

I used to say to myself, "Self, that SilverNRed is so absolutely devoted to the Bush Cult that they could shoot a guy in the face and he would find nothing wrong with it and in fact, would attack and mock anyone who thought maybe such a thing was not exactly their finest hour."  Call me prescient.

604476[/snapback]

Ball sweat? Oh God, you're hurting my feelings! You were so adversarial just now that I'm compelled to tell you the truth:

You're right, Mickey, I totally think this was their "finest hour" and I definitely don't think there was anything wrong with Cheney shooting a guy in the face. And anyone, and I mean anyone, who doesn't think this was one of the best days of the Bush administration needs to be attacked and mocked - even if they're acting like calm, rational professionals like Jack Cafferty, David Gregory, or any of the other people devoting 24 hour a day coverage to a hunting accident.

:doh: (times 1000)

Meanwhile, back here in reality, I can honestly say I'm sorry I don't share your paranoia and outrage about the hunting accident and that you don't share my delight in watching members of the media make complete asses of themselves. Have a great night and try to stop thinking about "ball sweat" so much.

Something Darlene and I talked about back then was why did Vince Foster's family pretty well fall off the face of the earth? I don't recall ever once hearing any comment whatsoever - nor an attempt to get one, from Foster's wife. Nothing. It's not like the press not to go there especially when later these issues and questions came up. Who would know better than Mrs. Foster? Never did get an answer to that. Anyone know? Seriously.

Vince at some point had a lot of loyalty to Hillary, and I well remember the spin the White House put on his suicide note (Basically, he killed himself because people were picking on Bill and Hill...right...), but what is causing his wife's "loyalty" to this gang? She lost a husband, and the father of her children - whatever happened.

That, to me - just doesn't seem right.

604306[/snapback]

She was interviewed by everyone who investigated that tragedy, she just didn't go on Larry King. Her husband committed suicide because his reputation was being savaged by the right wing media, in particular the Wall Street Journal. She isn't being "loyal" to a "gang", she was not willing to lend her grief to the same lunatics whose enthusiasm for assassinating the character of any democrat led directly to her husband's death. Even Kenneth Starr, not exactly a friend "loyal" to the Clinton "gang", concluded, after 3 years trying to find to the contrary, that it was simply a very sad episode of suicide. Even "loyal Clinton gang member" Ann Coulter has referred to the Foster conspiracy theory as "discredited".

Like I said, anyone who, even now, thinks Foster's death was anything other than a suicided needs to check themselves into a clinic and get help. At the least, they should have to wear a sticker on their lapels saying "I think Vince Foster was murdered" so that we know they are crazy and that we shouldn't take anything they say seriously.

Like I said, anyone who, even now, thinks Foster's death was anything other than a suicided needs to check themselves into a clinic and get help.  At the least, they should have to wear a sticker on their lapels saying "I think Vince Foster was murdered" so that we know they are crazy and that we shouldn't take anything they say seriously.

604620[/snapback]

Really?

All one has to do is ask a simple question: Why would a guy who'd just made it into aposition of power in the Clinton government kill himself? And even if he DID kill himself, why would he do it? He must have had a very guilty conscience. Who knows? The Clintons have been VERY good at covering this up, so the truth will probably NEVER be known.

Ball sweat?  Oh God, you're hurting my feelings!  You were so adversarial just now that I'm compelled to tell you the truth:

You're right, Mickey, I totally think this was their "finest hour" and I definitely don't think there was anything wrong with Cheney shooting a guy in the face.  And anyone, and I mean anyone, who doesn't think this was one of the best days of the Bush administration needs to be attacked and mocked - even if they're acting like calm, rational professionals like Jack Cafferty, David Gregory, or any of the other people devoting 24 hour a day coverage to a hunting accident.

:doh:  (times 1000)

Meanwhile, back here in reality, I can honestly say I'm sorry I don't share your paranoia and outrage about the hunting accident and that you don't share my delight in watching members of the media make complete asses of themselves.  Have a great night and try to stop thinking about "ball sweat" so much.

604498[/snapback]

Can't help it, anytime I read one of you posts which unerringly praises/defends the Bushies, "ball sweat" immediately suggests itself.

I think having a VP who is so careless, so negligent that he shoots a guy in the face and then imposes a news blackout while they all get their stories straight, is interesting. About the best spin that can be put on this for Cheney by his legions of ball washers is "...just a hunting accident..." which, without fail, is exactly your tack.

Did the media shoot Bill Whittington in the face? Lets blame them anyway because, afterall, they are spending a lot of time on a story that is a negative one for the administration and that can't be tolerated. No wonder your annoyed.

Can't help it, anytime I read one of you posts which unerringly praises/defends the Bushies, "ball sweat" immediately suggests itself. 

I think having a VP who is so careless, so negligent that he shoots a guy in the face and then imposes a news blackout while they all get their stories straight, is interesting.  About the best spin that can be put on this for Cheney by his legions of ball washers is "...just a hunting accident..." which, without fail, is exactly your tack. 

Did the media shoot Bill Whittington in the face?  Lets blame them anyway because, afterall, they are spending a lot of time on a story that is a negative one for the administration and that can't be tolerated.  No wonder your annoyed.

604627[/snapback]

You seem to have a fascination with ball sweat/ball washing.