CBS Mock Draft

apuszczalowski

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/5329722

They AJ Hawk dropping down to us at #8 but says we will probably trade this spot to someone else to get offensive line help.

I don't know, If you can get a player like Hawk at this position, I don't see why not, we can get the oline help later in the draft and free agency too. Its not like we don't need the help on the defensive side of the ball either. If we get a huge deal for teh #8 spot, trade it away, if nothing spectacular comes Buffalos way for that spot, make the pick.

They have everyones favorite Ngata dropping to Clevland at #12

The more I see these Mock drafts the more enticing it is to me to trade down some spots for possibly another 1st round pick....pickup up Hali (DE) and get Watson (DT) in the 2nd round.....

Bring in Ted Washington, Jeff Backus, and the center from New Orleans

603842[/snapback]

All day long. I'm with you. The only 2 guys I stay at #8 for would be Super Mario or D'Brick........and yes, I know, they won't be there. So trade out!!

The more I see these Mock drafts the more enticing it is to me to trade down some spots for possibly another 1st round pick....pickup up Hali (DE) and get Watson (DT) in the 2nd round.....

Bring in Ted Washington, Jeff Backus, and the center from New Orleans

I'd agree. Trade down especially if DaBrick, Ngata and Mario are gone. Get FA help at OT, get Washington or Pickett, then you can trade down a bit, get DE Tamba Hali--the next Dwight Freeney but better, and get OG Jean-Gilles in RD#2.

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/5329722

They AJ Hawk dropping down to us at #8 but says we will probably trade this spot to someone else to get offensive line help.

603805[/snapback]

AJ Hawk at number 8 would be excellent potential for trade.

The idea of Hawk instead of Posey is tasty though.

AJ Hawk at number 8 would be excellent potential for trade.

The idea of Hawk instead of Posey is tasty though.

604292[/snapback]

And what do we do with poor Angelo Crowell? Give him a handshake, a pat on the back and send him back to the bench? I believe Crowell played himself into Posey's starting job, I'd hate to give that up just for a rookie.

Especially since our picks can be better spent on improving our craptacular lines.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.