Rocky Seto of USC offered coaching

What position was he offered?  And man he is young...taking a page out of the new Jets way?  :D

601813[/snapback]

I would guess linebackers coach, since that's what he did at USC and since we don't have one (John Holland left a week after being hired to go to Houston).

This article is posted on the TBD home page...

Rocky Seto

Pete Carroll's first NFL coaching job was with the Bills DB's....and he is pretty vocal about his not so pleasant experience. I hope he isn't a crappy coach that Carroll is trying to get rid of by pushing him on the Bills.

I'm not too disappointed with this, even though I know zilch about this guy. He may be a great coach, teacher, etc. But, I would think it would seem odd for a 29 year old to be coaching TKO and Fletch. It would seem to me that a 29 year old coach belongs in a college atmosphere. Again, he may be a good one, but it just seemed like an odd fit here.

im not surprised he declined i dont think guys have a problem with buffalo the coach that left had family problem with his mom being sick and needed surgery so he left to be closer to her and at 29 and coaching for USC he may not have been the best avaliable coach for the bills anyways