Cheney shoots hunter.....accidently

Thailog80

Boy, this is personal, eh?

The world is divided between We that do stuff and They that don't.

602410[/snapback]

Actually the world is divided into those who HAVE stuff and those who want to give 50% of said stuff to people without stuff.

Why does this sound like a George Carlton skit?

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren't they in the group with the stuff or are they just makin' stuff up?

602449[/snapback]

They don't have stuff, they have other people's stuff that doesn't belong to them, but it's not given to them by the 50% that want to give other people's stuff to the people that have no stuff, so they're stealing the stuff from the people that have no stuff, even though they have no stuff themselves, but have other people's stuff.

And that, in a nutshell, is how government works...

You mean because your party, who actually lost to these idiots TWICE, is so much better?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

602347[/snapback]

I know! Pretty pathetic, but look who we nominated to compete, and we let them get away with downing our most competitive candidate Howard Deanon a non-issue, his goofy scream, now there is a non-issue. I don't always agree with him, but at least he would go down swinging. Our spineless leaders didn't call the GOP attack machine on their B.S. because Dean scared them by his agressiveness. Don't rock the boat he might cause us to lose an election. Wake up, we already have lost.

They don't have stuff, they have other people's stuff that doesn't belong to them, but it's not given to them by the 50% that want to give other people's stuff to the people that have no stuff, so they're stealing the stuff from the people that have no stuff, even though they have no stuff themselves, but have other people's stuff.

602461[/snapback]

Wow, that's some pretty !@#$ed up stuff.

602461[/snapback]

Yeh but, he with the most stuff at the end still dies.

I know! Pretty pathetic, but look who we nominated to compete, and we let them get away with downing our most competitive candidate Howard Deanon a non-issue, his goofy scream, now there is a non-issue.  I don't always agree with him, but at least he would go down swinging. Our spineless leaders didn't call the GOP attack machine on their B.S. because Dean scared them by his agressiveness.  Don't rock the boat he might cause us to lose an election.  Wake up, we already have lost.

602494[/snapback]

What I got out of this was the GOP didn't have a chance to take Dean down because they were afraid of him because he was so aggressive as evidenced by the fact that he took HIMSELF down with that goofy scream. :wacko: I think that's what you said, at least. I don't think that's what you MEANT to said...but that's what it looks like.

And if Dean's so aggressive, how come he never shot anyone in his hunting party in the face?

What I got out of this was the GOP didn't have a chance to take Dean down because they were afraid of him because he was so aggressive as evidenced by the fact that he took HIMSELF down with that goofy scream.  :wacko:  I think that's what you said, at least.  I don't think that's what you MEANT to said...but that's what it looks like.

And if Dean's so aggressive, how come he never shot anyone in his hunting party in the face?

602503[/snapback]

Give him time, actually, I think McCain is more likely to do something like that on purpose because his famous temper, but I understand Dean has a good one too.

I know! Pretty pathetic, but look who we nominated to compete, and we let them get away with downing our most competitive candidate Howard Deanon a non-issue, his goofy scream, now there is a non-issue.  I don't always agree with him, but at least he would go down swinging. Our spineless leaders didn't call the GOP attack machine on their B.S. because Dean scared them by his agressiveness.  Don't rock the boat he might cause us to lose an election.  Wake up, we already have lost.

602494[/snapback]

Yeah, you guys should definitely nominate Howard Dean. Please.

I think McCain is more likely to do something like that on purpose because his famous temper,

602518[/snapback]

Clearly you used to work on the Hill. ;) I've never heard references to McCain's temper from anyone who didn't work on the Hill. Conversely, everyone I know who's worked there has commented on McCain's famous temper.

Doesn't matter anyway. Bush is going to be a 3+ term president. PrisonPlanet.com told me so: http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/febru...mepresident.htm.

Of course, they also told me that Valentine's day was founded by werewolves... :wacko:

Clearly you used to work on the Hill.  ;)  I've never heard references to McCain's temper from anyone who didn't work on the Hill.  Conversely, everyone I know who's worked there has commented on McCain's famous temper. 

Doesn't matter anyway.  Bush is going to be a 3+ term president.  PrisonPlanet.com told me so: http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/febru...mepresident.htm.

Of course, they also told me that Valentine's day was founded by werewolves...  :wacko:

602542[/snapback]

Couldn't you tell, my login is a great quote from my sworn enemy Tom Delay when asked about compromising with moderate Democrats and Republicans. I forget the exact context, but it was along those lines.

"The only thing in the middle of the road are yellow lines and dead armadillos."

P.S. You can always tell when McCain is about to lose it, his face becomes red and puffy and every scar in his face, head and neck stands out because they remain pale.

I have a friend who worked for him and is a devote Republican, who will do everything in his power to make sure he doesn't become President. Not good when former employees hate you.

Clearly you used to work on the Hill.  ;)  I've never heard references to McCain's temper from anyone who didn't work on the Hill.  Conversely, everyone I know who's worked there has commented on McCain's famous temper. 

Doesn't matter anyway.  Bush is going to be a 3+ term president.  PrisonPlanet.com told me so: http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/febru...mepresident.htm.

Of course, they also told me that Valentine's day was founded by werewolves...  :wacko:

602542[/snapback]

Got out when I had a son, somehow Washington B.S. just didn't seem that important, moved to an area where 82% of my property taxes go to the public schools and it still costs less than a third of a good private school per year. Heckuv an investment and I got 4.5 acres, a pool, hot tub and 4800 sq feet to boot.

Not bad after selling 1700 sq ft .16 acre lot flooded a year earlier by Hurricane Isabel, and a 1100 sq ft condo. Had money left over.

So its looks like the real "outrage" over this is over the fact the WH Press Corp didnt get their ballwashing and the story first. Just watched yesterdays WH PC about this with everyone from David Gregory on down gnashing their teeth and freaking out becuase they werent given the story first. Because...ya know...they been such "good friends" to the Administration and really "deserve" a break.

Good.

Update. Cheney was on the end of the hunt line, and was one of two people within his right to have a broader range of target shooting. This clearly was the fault of the other guy for not announcing his rejoining of the line. BTW, there is a write-up in the Post that details it today.