Just weird enough for The Wall

The Dean

you evil evil man.  I just broke my wrist.  Looks like 6-8 weeks of club hand for me (and a vacation for the big guy downstairs!)

600584[/snapback]

You only broke ONE wrist...right? I'd say it's time for a "stranger". :pirate:

Have at it, ya weirdos:

http://castfetish.com/index.html

600577[/snapback]

This is SO damn weird...and I'm not even talking about the site.

About three hours ago I had to do some research for my sister who just broke her leg, and the FIRST site that came up during our Google search was that exact one. If someone told me at the beginning of the day I'd visit a fetish cast site not once but twice...I'd say...

...yeah, thats probably pretty accurate.

About three hours ago I had to do some research for my sister who just broke her leg, and the FIRST site that came up during our Google search was that exact one.  If someone told me at the beginning of the day I'd visit a fetish cast site not once but twice...I'd say...

600613[/snapback]

So the question begs to be asked. Is your sister hot? :doh:

About three hours ago I had to do some research for my sister who just broke her leg, and the FIRST site that came up during our Google search was that exact one.  If someone told me at the beginning of the day I'd visit a fetish cast site not once but twice...I'd say...

600613[/snapback]

That IS bizarre. Too bad about your sis. But, seeing as she JUST broke her leg, I expect she'll be one of the spotlighted new babes on that site in a few days.

Keep us posted...k? :doh: