What are all you whiners going to say when

Tolstoy

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say, "man this crow tastes mighty good!"

You apologists need to get off your high chair and realize your posts are just as tired and redundant as the whiners' posts.

43879[/snapback]

You may wish to take a bit of your own advice. Re-read your posts of late. Your covered in one of your two categories above. Post your opinions freely, as we all do, but get off your own "high horse" (as the saying goes IIRC) from time to time and allow for those with different opinions. My God, I guess the free exchange of thoughts, opinions, and yes, emotions is no longer tolerated, or at least when they don't coincide with your own.

Well I am eternally optimistic. I say we CAN beat the Patriots next week.

Part of being a Bills fan is pulling ourselves off the mat for more. I WILL NEVER STOP BELIEVING! EVER! Even if it kills me, and it very likely will....

44717[/snapback]

:lol: Wow, an optimist !!!! GO BILLS !!!!

I would not be that surprised. Remember this is the NFL, the league of parity. Anybody who thinks any particular game is a lock must never have participated in a Survivor Pool.

The talent differential between the Pats and the Bills is not nearly as dramatic as talent level differentials before the salary cap - for example the 91 Bills and the 91 Raiders (and that was in the championship game). Our first two games were outstanding examples of how a break here, a call there and we would have won 2 instead of losing 2. I bet you could make a case that the Pats could have lost about half the games in their current streak with a small break here or there.

As far as the "fans" who have already written the obituary for the '04 Bills. My guess is they are the samd fans who had turned off the television at halftime of the Oilers playoff game.

Just curious.

This team does not have the structural defects that it had last year, when it had a coach (Gilbride) who simply could not commit to a running game, and a head coach who didn't know how to call a game.  Quite the contrary, they have a good game philosophy, good coaches, and players with a lot of potential.  Sure Bledsoe and the offense could play better.  Give it some time.  They will start to click.

Ask yourself this, what if the offense does get quite a bit better?  What if the line starts to gel, and the running game gets going?  What if the line starts to protect better, and Bledsoe starts to hit his targets more consistently?  Would this not be a scary team?

All you nay sayers are a bunch of whiny crybabies.  So what if, in the worst case scenario, our team goes down the tubes this season?  Are you going to bail out like a rat, or go down with them like a man?

Just curious.

43810[/snapback]

Tolstoy, you are my idea of what being a Bills fan is all about! Well said; well done.

Out of curiosity, what do you folks think the line will be on the game?

I would guess New England will be favored by 5 or so.

Home divisonal underdogs have always been a good bet in the NFL. My guess is that the game goes right down to the wire.