Al Michaels Drops the F Bomb

maverick544

Did anyone else hear al michaels drop the F-bomb after Rothensbuger's TD, well not a real TD but thats what they called it.  When he said *%ing!  LOL And no one noticed.  Dam fat pig madden. :blush:

597009[/snapback]

probably had a lot of money on the seahawks

That's not an F bomb.

The quote is "Ben Roethlisberger, I thought, came very close to going across the line of scrimmage."

597018[/snapback]

No, it was quite clear that he said "Here's to my sweet Satan. I buried Paul."

Ooops, wait a minute, I played it backwards... :blush:

No, it was quite clear that he said "Here's to my sweet Satan.  I buried Paul."

Ooops, wait a minute, I played it backwards... :blush:

597073[/snapback]

Funny, I thought I heard this:

Its my sweet Theisman. The one whose little path would make me sad whose power is fake There was a little toolshed where he made us suffer, sad Theisman." -

That's not an F bomb.

The quote is "Ben Roethlisberger, I thought, came very close to going across the line of scrimmage."

597018[/snapback]

That's not an F bomb. Correct

Incorrect. the word that sounds like the F-ing Bomb word is really "looking". "Ben Rothlisberger, LOOKING very close...".

Listen again.

That's not an F bomb.    Correct

re-posted with bold finished...

Incorrect.  the word that sounds like the F-ing Bomb word is really "looking".    "Ben Rothlisberger, LOOKING very close...".

Listen again.

597560[/snapback]

That's not an F bomb.    Correct

Incorrect.  the word that sounds like the F-ing Bomb word is really "looking".    "Ben Rothlisberger, LOOKING very close...".

Listen again.

I've listened many times. The quote is unequivocally correct as I printed it.