Is It Time To Purge The

Astrobot

yeah, I'm looking for a good way to handle this. I think now that it is draft time between now and April we should bring an NFL Draft Resource forum into the TSW area. I guess we need a floater board that deals in specials topics because March Madness is around the corner.

Any suggestions?

It's all icky in there, with 2005 stuff.

SDS, do you do that kind of stuff?

Astro

596984[/snapback]

The '05 related threads have been closed for some time now, Astro. I closed the '05 related threads in the Mock Drafts and Top Players forum. I'll be adding quite a few threads to the Top Players forum, probably this evening.

The '05 related threads have been closed for some time now, Astro.  I closed the '05 related threads in the Mock Drafts and Top Players forum.  I'll be adding quite a few threads to the Top Players forum, probably this evening.

597590[/snapback]

bft :D

yeah, I'm looking for a good way to handle this. I think now that it is draft time between now and April we should bring an NFL Draft Resource forum into the TSW area. I guess we need a floater board that deals in specials topics because March Madness is around the corner.

Any suggestions?

I'd like to see the Resource Forum include sub-forums (sub-fora?) of Free Agency Chatter, Mock Draft, and Top College Players.