Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably really no more then 8 points:

43481[/snapback]

Follow the math:

Henry is in- 6 pts

Safety - 2 pts

TOTAL - 8 pts.

No more than 8 points? You mean AT LEAST 8 points, don't you? Add the PAT and MAYBE a FG from the free punt, that's 12 points. If instead of the FGF they got a TD, that'd be 15 plus the PAT...

The more I think about this, the more it pisses me off. 

That's an automatic 8 freakin' points plus the PAT attempt!  And maybe even a FG after getting good field position after the free punt from the safety!

Thank goodness for instant replay :lol:

43468[/snapback]

And not only that, but think about all of the crap the offense has taken for not even being able to score a TD from 1 yard out, when in fact they actually DID! All the crap about why did they use Travis and Willis, when in fact Travis got in.

All the crap the special teams took for killing two long returns when it was only one, (and after this admission, maybe none!).

Probably really no more then 8 points:

2pts for the saftey, they would have gone for the field goal instead of a Henry TD and they would go for the field goal when they got stopped after Nate's return.

43481[/snapback]

you're right...they would've been stopped cold after nate's return

Guest Guest_ch19079_*

we COULD HAVE CHALLENGED THAT TD!!!!

we COULD HAVE CHALLENGED THAT SAFETY. (the location of the holding, since it was a scoring play, the announcers said so.).

if we had just thrown the flag, we would of had 9 more points.

we might not of had that 60 yard pass to evans, but hell, it would have SERIOUSLY changed the game.

Guest Guest_Mike in SoFlo_*

The fix is in. CBS and Paul Tagliabue do the officiating. Besides, what's more important--integrity or merchandise sales?

we COULD HAVE CHALLENGED THAT TD!!!!

we COULD HAVE CHALLENGED THAT SAFETY. (the location of the holding, since it was a scoring play, the announcers said so.).

if we had just thrown the flag, we would of had 9 more points.

we might not of had that 60 yard pass to evans, but hell, it would have SERIOUSLY changed the game.

43498[/snapback]

I thought the safety was challenged?

Follow the math:

Henry is in- 6 pts

Safety - 2 pts

TOTAL - 8 pts.

No more than 8 points?  You mean AT LEAST 8 points, don't you?  Add the PAT and MAYBE a FG from the free punt, that's 12 points.  If instead of the FGF they got a TD, that'd be 15 plus the PAT...

43487[/snapback]

No more than 8 points is bunk. It was 6 guaranteed extra points (extra 4 from the TD instead of FG and 2 from the safety), plus the possibility for at least 3 from a FG after Clements' return, if not a TD, and for more points on after the free kick.

One could argue that the not-so-subtle nuances of a 3-hour long team sport are different than a 30-second long individual activity.

43441[/snapback]

Is this a first person review of the latest Jenna Jameson movie?

Follow the math:

Henry is in- 6 pts

Safety - 2 pts

TOTAL - 8 pts.

No more than 8 points?  You mean AT LEAST 8 points, don't you?  Add the PAT and MAYBE a FG from the free punt, that's 12 points.  If instead of the FGF they got a TD, that'd be 15 plus the PAT...

43487[/snapback]

No I meant a total of 8 points for the 3 cases.

Safety - 2 pts

FG instead of Henry TD- 3 pts

FG after Nate's return - 3 pts

No more than 8 points is bunk.  It was 6 guaranteed extra points (extra 4 from the TD instead of FG and 2 from the safety), plus the possibility for at least 3 from a FG after Clements' return, if not a TD, and for more points on after the free kick.

43546[/snapback]

Six points. Eight points. Who cares. We lost by three.

I thought the safety was challenged?

43516[/snapback]

we threw the flag, biut they picked it up. im guessing the refs said you cant review holding calls.

According to HS, the NFL will be notifying the Bills that 3 calls were blown on Sunday.

1.  Travis Henry's TD was a TD

2.  Nate Clements Return, should not have been a holding call

3.  Takeo Spikes should have gotten a safety call for the holding in the endzone.

Dammit, how can Bledsoe have blown that call!!!!

43416[/snapback]

Wait, are you being serious??? :lol:

WTF!!!!!!!!!

!@#$ing zebras who have vendettas against the Bills! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

we threw the flag, biut they picked it up. im guessing the refs said you cant review holding calls. 

that is what happened. We just got screwed... but who knows what happens with a change of events. maybe the d collapses again? we lost. time to use this as motivation to go 14-2

A voice of reason.

43568[/snapback]

Excuse me "nobody" but I think Paco was being facetious. At least I hope he was because "nobody" can be that stupid intentionally. Well, almost "nobody."

43583[/snapback]

No, I would think he wasn't trying to be funny but just making the point that the Bills lost so it doesn't really matter how many phantom point the Bills could have had. The loss is still a loss. I think you would have to have Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease to think he was joking.