Stupid topic, avatars that make you sick

beerme1

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that acceptable? He's game for a theology lunch when you get your ass down here and visit. Let me warn you - the guy knows his bible.

592913[/snapback]

Frank "The Third" Reich.....now you're talking!! :huh:

p.s. Elmo would've been fine. Don't be so sensitive. :)

Is that acceptable? He's game for a theology lunch when you get your ass down here and visit. Let me warn you - the guy knows his bible.

592913[/snapback]

Tell Frank I got game and I can drink more coffee than him (or whatever he drinks)

Green tea. I've had a lifetime of that stuff. We're on.

592924[/snapback]

Ummm...just so ya know, i think he's really talking about drinking massive quantities of real green tea. It's not code for the green bud, or mushhroom tea, if you get my drift.

Ummm...just so ya know, i think he's really talking about drinking massive quantities of real green tea.  It's not code for the green bud, or mushhroom tea, if you get my drift.

592929[/snapback]

Damn. Frank doesn't party anymore since he found the Lord.

Damn. Frank doesn't party anymore since he found the Lord.

592932[/snapback]

I'm sure he is very high on life.

As am I, BTW. Sometimes, i just like to add life-enhancers to spice things up.

Ummm...just so ya know, i think he's really talking about drinking massive quantities of real green tea.  It's not code for the green bud, or mushhroom tea, if you get my drift.

592929[/snapback]

Oh, I don't know. You drink enough of that chit you'll start hallucinating. Ever read Green Tea by Joseph Seridan Le Fanu? Pretty trippy.

Agree...are you listening WVUFootball29?

592716[/snapback]

aww yall noticed little ole me. If I knew who the chick was, I would be glad to provide you all the information I could. Least I was nice enough to post a bigger picture in my profile for your browsing and clicking pleasure.

Interesting conclusion.  Most people think Simon is a jerk based on his posts, not his avatar!    B-)

592628[/snapback]

Just look at the picture, no words in a post, think of someone you cant stand and voila! = Jerk! :lol: Fliipin you twins. If I were in a car I would race to catch up and flip the clown back!

Flying twin birds on a roller coaster doesn't make me jerk.

The stuff I say and do is what makes me a jerk.

592747[/snapback]

Sometimes I feel you could say nothing at all and say it best! :D

But I guess I have to ultimately agree with you in that what you have to say and the way you say does make you a jek :lol:

Cheers!

Just look at the picture, no words in a post, think of someone you cant stand and voila! = Jerk!  B-)  Fliipin you twins. If I were in a car I would race to catch up and flip the clown back!

Sometimes I feel you could say nothing at all and say it best!  :lol:

But I guess I have to ultimately agree with you in that what you have to say and the way you say does make you a jek  :lol:

Cheers!

593032[/snapback]

He'll probably be mad at me for spilling the beans, but Simon is WAY cool. Really.