Who can Imagine on this current team...

Chgrant

Any player on the current bills chasing leon lett down the sidelines and breaking up a sure touchdown... Even if the game was close? Not even players who regularly get compliments on their effort (I.E. Fletcher), IMO. Biggest thing lacking from the bills these days is heart, well besides their lack of an OL and DL anyway.

Any player on the current bills chasing leon lett down the sidelines and breaking up a sure touchdown... Even if the game was close? Not even players who regularly get compliments on their effort (I.E. Fletcher), IMO. Biggest thing lacking from the bills these days is heart, well besides their lack of an OL and DL anyway.

592215[/snapback]

Hard to say, really. But this goes to the whole "character" thing that Marv has been preaching. This is why guys like Beebe never gave up on a play like that, even though it would not have affected the outcome.

If I had any say in training camp, the first thing I'd show the players is the video of Beebe chasing down Lett and the video of Ben Watson chasing down Champ Bailey. Nothing shows more heart and effort than those two plays.

592215[/snapback]

You mean heart like eric moulds chasing down ed reed after an int in the ravens game in 04? That kind of heart? just saying :huh:

592215[/snapback]

ah yes Beebe...a fast white man with bad hands. Kinda like a smaller /slower white guy in the NBA who cant shoot.

Chris Rock used to say--the most dangerous man on the court--'the open white guy'.--but there are exceptions.

If I had any say in training camp, the first thing I'd show the players is the video of Beebe chasing down Lett and the video of Ben Watson chasing down Champ Bailey. Nothing shows more heart and effort than those two plays.

592226[/snapback]

just don't show them any clips of SBXXVI... nice hands Don. :huh:

592215[/snapback]

I have no reason to think Lee Evans would pull a Peerless Price and not attempt to run someone down... I also think JPL would give an effort...